Champions scrolls

ElkNight

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I train combat by training slayer, I'm rarely killing monsters that drop these scrolls. Which is a good reason why I've got none. I've also killed about 1000 Imps and nothing.

That said, it took me 6k tokens in the Warrior's Guild to get a Mithril Defender, then I got an addy and three rune within 400 tokens. So I'm hoping that once I get one all the others will come in quick succession. Doubt it though.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

When this thing came out some time ago, I made a decision I got to get one of the scrolls. "I'll start from the easiest one", I thought. And for 5 months I did nothing but kill imps. Finally got the challenge scroll, though.

Then a few weeks ago I went to waste my crystal bow shots. After I had shot my both bows to a seed, I decided to use ~2000 iron arrows from my bank as well at Magic Guild zombies. And that's how I got my zombie scroll. Went to shoot the rest of the arrows at goblins, and got that too in like 10 kills.

Spent few days non stop killing giants in a quiet place, I think I ended up killing around 4,000 and got around 3 or 4 attack levels and nothing :\

Although i did get A LOT of natures and laws from killing them, Also killed lots of lesers and jogres but nothing :cry:

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Lol i got a champion scroll when i just became a member on my main:det er meg5

I was so nooby i didn't know what to do with it:P

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)

DUH!

We've all gotten a champion scroll before, but the imps are too fast and take it away before we can see it. That's why the imp scroll is the hardest to get(well longest, this is an opinion). :uhh:

No we haven't. I don't even know anyone who's gotten one. So speak for yourself ty :P.

Blakdragon39.png