First pixel

sct_snake

The water is very flat, completely flat. Make some waves hitting the bottom of the cliff.

Maybe just do a trail leading up to the fence and do a couple standing there looking out into the ocean (if it is an ocean.)

Hadn't finished the sea yet, and thanks for the idea.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

The girl's arms should be dangling kind of instead of just stiff looking.

Lighthouse looks good.

Maybe shade the plants around it a little bit (on the ground not the ones on it

And on the top of the water, it still looks flat. Like where the water meets the sky. Make it a little wavey

The girl's arms should be dangling kind of instead of just stiff looking.

Lighthouse looks good.

Maybe shade the plants around it a little bit (on the ground not the ones on it

And on the top of the water, it still looks flat. Like where the water meets the sky. Make it a little wavey

With the arms, she's kinda leaning on her elbows and her hands are hanging down. I'll have a go at the plants. Thanks for the comment.

That is one messed up fence.. maybe make it less crazy?

It's broked. :XD:

Tuzzer1.jpeg

firstpixel5copyaj6.png

Hows this?

1. I'm guna take a guess and say thats a bunny coming out of a burrow and not a dog doing his business. lol

2. I like the fence. Cliff, waves, sun, and the bouy look fine.

*Remember this is constructive*

3. Think the shading could use one angle and not several. Also the ppl, rabbit, and bushes havnt been shaded.

4. Sky, for some reason it don't look right for the brighter to be at the horizon when the sun is 35% above it and the upper sky is darker where the sun is.

5. Maybe the portholes could show some metal stairs or something interior or stained glass.

6. Door handle.

7. Would use the vines from the right side on the left, and use the left on the right side. (Sunlight/brightness/shading/w.e)

8. Noticed how you gave the grass some life round the fence and was wondering if you could somehow do that to the rest w/o making it look funky. The lil waves from the ocean make it look better rather than just leaving it plain.

7/10 for a first

Have fun,

Heartz

Pragmatic, efficient, perfectionist. So I'm sorry ahead of time for any views, opinions, and decisions from myself :ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

firstpixel5copyaj6.png

Hows this?

1. I'm guna take a guess and say thats a bunny coming out of a burrow and not a dog doing his business. lol

2. I like the fence. Cliff, waves, sun, and the bouy look fine.

*Remember this is constructive*

3. Think the shading could use one angle and not several. Also the ppl, rabbit, and bushes havnt been shaded.

4. Sky, for some reason it don't look right for the brighter to be at the horizon when the sun is 35% above it and the upper sky is darker where the sun is.

5. Maybe the portholes could show some metal stairs or something interior or stained glass.

6. Door handle.

7. Would use the vines from the right side on the left, and use the left on the right side. (Sunlight/brightness/shading/w.e)

8. Noticed how you gave the grass some life round the fence and was wondering if you could somehow do that to the rest w/o making it look funky. The lil waves from the ocean make it look better rather than just leaving it plain.

7/10 for a first

Have fun,

Heartz

Don't be afraid to give crits Heartz it's what the threads for. I'm not gunna eat yer fingers off like this guy :ohnoes: .

And the people and rabbits have been shaded, but lightly. Thanks for the crits, i'm starting a more runescape-ey one now.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

Aw guys, stop telling him to fix every little detail to make it perfectly match the real world! I liked how the fence and the lighthouse were at first- kind of quirky and unique looking, almost like Dr. Seuss, in a good way of course. It seemed very stylistic, but it seems like the fun's being sucked out of it with each edit :( .

I mean, the only thing I'd change is the shading, making it a little more detailed on that front. Other than that, it looks pretty koo :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Aw guys, stop telling him to fix every little detail to make it perfectly match the real world! I liked how the fence and the lighthouse were at first- kind of quirky and unique looking, almost like Dr. Seuss, in a good way of course. It seemed very stylistic, but it seems like the fun's being sucked out of it with each edit :( .

I mean, the only thing I'd change is the shading, making it a little more detailed on that front. Other than that, it looks pretty koo :P .

Thanks <3:

Very nice for a first.

Is it just me, or is the guy... err... behind the girl?

Well he's beside her. An thanks.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

Not bad. Perhaps a little bit too cartoony.

The detail and shading could use some work, as could the sun, and the lack of a door handle. :-w

For a first though, it's pretty good. 7/10 :)

Yea, i's rather start cartoony, then move up to more advanced stuff, than going for the 'Mister Pixel' and make a mess of it. And yah, kinda missed the door handle #-o. Thanks ::'

Tuzzer1.jpeg