Rate my bank!

Could we see stats as well?

Anyway not too bad I guess, if you've only just became a member. There's a lot of room for improvement though, and on top of that most people here will probably just flame and rate 1/10 or something. Just to mentally prepare you for that! :P

EDIT: I forgot to rate myself #-o anyway I'd say 5 or 6 / 10. You could organise it a bit more perhaps, since you don't have that much to organise! :XD:

Keep it up,

Agshlee

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

i will rate it at 6/10 because of these points:

1. very messy... i wish i knew how you are able to find things in there (i am assuming that you can, but maybe not)

2. i dont see many good supplies in there for combat or skilling. try to get away from those useless robes and get into rune or barrows and some range stuff too.

3. too much crap lol. why do you have a newspaper in there? holiday items should be destroyed (at least in my opinion) as they can be re-obtained just by talking to diango if you need them again. go through your bank and clear it up and it would be a lot better.

keep it up :)

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

1. very messy... i wish i knew how you are able to find things in there (i am assuming that you can, but maybe not)

2. i dont see many good supplies in there for combat or skilling. try to get away from those useless robes and get into rune or barrows and some range stuff too.

3. too much crap lol. why do you have a newspaper in there? holiday items should be destroyed (at least in my opinion) as they can be re-obtained just by talking to diango if you need them again. go through your bank and clear it up and it would be a lot better.

I know it's not my thread and all, but I just wanted to say I really like your reply, as aposed to what I was expecting ::'

Just wanted to say that lol, goes for the one that posted before you as well :)

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

I know it's not my thread and all, but I just wanted to say I really like your reply, as aposed to what I was expecting ::'

Just wanted to say that lol, goes for the one that posted before you as well :)

thank you, i appreciate that comment :)

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Hmmm. I'd have to see your stats. But yea, if you just got members, then that's a decent bank. W16 airs is the only way I can make money in F2P. And I'll try and not compare this bank with all the rich people's banks.

Hmm, hard to say, I'm sorta leaning towards 4\10. Sorry, there's really nothing of value in there. If you want to lean how to make money, try these guides. (Don't worry, the links are safe lol.)

My barrow guide.

How to make money via skilling.

A merchanting guide my friend made.

And soon, you should be on your way to riches.

Hope this helps.

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Its ok a bank, nothing really great. Excpet money.

3/10...keep it up

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

k, guys, i dont really skill alll i do is train for the wildy, heres my stats. (my strength raised to 56 and hp to 50 since i took this pic)

newskills.jpg

Im lvl 61 and btw, ive been a mem for about a week now

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.