Jc4me Last Vid Unmuted!!@!@!@!

-.- Muted is ftl huh? lol GF to Jagex on my main (Mightybigboo). They got some pretty (hehe insert word here :P) moves to get me 25.5 marks :XD:. Still <3 the vids but wish the filesfront was up :( cant dl anything to this comp.

EDIT: 0mgz do i see a youtube link for vid 6? hawt ^^ loved it but u took away filesfront :( gonna watch all night if i must :P!

hope u liked vid :D

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for your next vid you should have a mixture of areas, like in edge you can be doing a rune pureish style, then at mage bank try dharoking and have ahrims with ice barrage combo ftw :anxious: Then you should have a big team and beat people with like god wars armour and wearing a party hat and a bandos gsword just some suggestions ::'

I think for your next vid you should have a mixture of areas, like in edge you can be doing a rune pureish style, then at mage bank try dharoking and have ahrims with ice barrage combo ftw :anxious: Then you should have a big team and beat people with like god wars armour and wearing a party hat and a bandos gsword just some suggestions ::'

lol ekkk... ill see what i can do but next vid will be along time since im working mon-fri. Glad you put some input on my next vid i need some suggestions. =) :D

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

awesome vid, you managed to kill me..... 38-41 spec.... that was amazing.

keep it up and enjoy my stuff :wall:

hehe just now looked at the clip it was a 34 41 it was like you and 6 of your buddies chasing me i got down to like lvl 20 then turned around and ran back up seen you gf =) its in for my next vid

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome vids :thumbsup: ! If you don't mind me asking, but what are you going to do now that wildy is gone? Are you going to Bh?

naw as from the looks ima quit :( i tryed out the bh and being perma muted kinda makes it hard to join a clan more the less pk in all multi alone. Jagex can blow me tbh. :x

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

dont quit. jagex is making 1vs1 wildy back :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Awesome pk's mate, 9/10. :D And also I just wanted to point out that your 6th vid has 1337 views. xD

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

Thanks Ronnii :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

Awesome pk's mate, 9/10. :D And also I just wanted to point out that your 6th vid has 1337 views. xD

thanks im gonna release my last vid 7th which only has a few clips tbh becuse jagex messed up pking i got 9 days mems left =(

plawks dont quit k? they are bringing back some sort of Player vs Player SINGLE combat area/game that is dangerous. sure it may take a while but it will be worth it and tbh once and rser always a rser ull be back ;). (i hope :XD: !)

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png