Pixel Sig Request. Includes full plan, please read! Thanks!!

DingoAte

You won't get one. You have 33 posts.

+1

i wouldnt get one at my post count, let alone yours lol.. maybe try requesting just a graphic or something, unless you make your own pixle

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Even me, but I'm not saying my post count is high, but it's regardless of postcount, some pixel artists make pixels for people who politely order. Also, I would suggest pming a pixel artist, not many pixel artists go inside the bazaar.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

What are you guys on about with the post count?? What difference does it make?

And if your not making me the sig then don't post here, it's just unwanted spam :shame:

What they mean, is that pixels take a long time to make, and they want it to be seen. If someone has a low post counts, it's not going to get many views.

But i agree, it only needs to be said once.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

It shows how long you've been on these forms, and how much you use them. A pixel artist wouldn't want to spend hours(days) on a sig just to have you not use it -.-

I have decided to use your idea for practice. If it turns out well, I'll let you use it. I don't have much experience with pixels, but I do have some knowledge of figure drawing, ect.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

What are you guys on about with the post count?? What difference does it make?

And if your not making me the sig then don't post here, it's just unwanted spam :shame:

u'r very much correct. i need to be a long time in the forums to get my posts to something like 1000 just to get a stupid sig?

who says i came on the forums just to get a sig? maybe i want to get a sig before i start posting?

THINK!

if ppl start a workshop, then they should work, what does it matter if he has 7 posts or 1200 posts?

its like online posting racism :( :P

Ok, glass it is! :D

Edit: Oh, you mean 'glass' glass?? Well, I tried to make it look glassy, but it really didn't look too good.. So I removed it -.- This is what I have now-

25fhunb.jpg

Im working on your character now, are you male or female? :lol:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I'm going to say this politely, all the great pixel artist want there work to have some accomplishment in it. So they make it for a very well known Tip.iter. Then make them give the maker credit for it.Also, if you post in achievment a lot. Your post count won't go up. It won't change. Look at me. I've been here awhile but I post a lot in achievments so my post count doesn't go up.

i wouldnt get one at my post count, let alone yours lol.. maybe try requesting just a graphic or something, unless you make your own pixle

Well I don't know. Your a pretty darn good graphic maker. Someone might make you one.

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

well well well

why the *bleep* do ppl see post counts to know if they are new? Cant they just see the date they joined?

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

Ok, glass it is! :D

Edit: Oh, you mean 'glass' glass?? Well, I tried to make it look glassy, but it really didn't look too good.. So I removed it -.- This is what I have now-

25fhunb.jpg

Im working on your character now, are you male or female? :lol:

Did you make the picture in the window yourself?

Tuzzer1.jpeg