Lava's Blog|retirement... it's quite nice

99 Prayer? You're crazy! :roll:

Nah, just kidding, you have more determination than I could ever have TBH. <3:

Good luck. ::'

you're trying to raise the money for a purple party hat, and you're saying that I'M determined? :roll:

meh, anyways, thanks for the support :D

Vengeful+Dusk.png

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lava!! Congrats on 74 Prayer! Also, sorry about not pming back on Runescape, I've been muted for a week, lol.

EDIT - I got muted for apparently using offensive language, and talking about beer whilst Drunkscaping #-o

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Lava!! Congrats on 74 Prayer! Also, sorry about not pming back on Runescape, I've been muted for a week, lol.

EDIT - I got muted for apparently using offensive language, and talking about beer whilst Drunkscaping #-o

*brandishes Garrotte* point me in the direction of the person who reported you, and the person who muted you -.- <.<

Vengeful+Dusk.png

W000T, Hai Lava.

Is it about time i say TOLD YOU SO :-w, Summoning IS coming hehe.

Ok enough of that, how is your 99 herblore goal coming on, I haven't been on much lately BUT i try my best to get on :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

W000T, Hai Lava.

Is it about time i say TOLD YOU SO :-w, Summoning IS coming hehe.

Ok enough of that, how is your 99 herblore goal coming on, I haven't been on much lately BUT i try my best to get on :P

it's time for me to once again demand PROOF that summoning is coming.

also, my 99 herblore goal isn't coming along. i gave up on it. i'm now going for 99 prayer :mrgreen:

EDIT: just read the development diary. curse jagex for making me look stoopid, and also for making me be wrong! <.<

Vengeful+Dusk.png

also, my 99 herblore goal isn't coming along. i gave up on it. i'm now going for 99 prayer :mrgreen:

Havent seen that one a lot before. ^^

And.. Summoning is coming ^^, like 4 years already.. but yeah.

_.:Lara's BL0g:._ <= Quests, Farming & Herblore => <3 <3

98 Woodcutting | 82 Cooking | 71 Attack | 67 Magic | 70 Firemaking | 66 Fletching | QP=206 | Total 1428! =D

cosmiccompanywcshopaq9.png <--- Click for the link

Havent seen that one a lot before. ^^

And.. Summoning is coming ^^, like 4 years already.. but yeah.

WOOP thank you brb Lara, haven't you read the development diary thingy yet Lava? I suggest its the next thing you do! You will be like #-o and ill be \'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

well, it's been quite a while since i last posted an update, so, i'll use this post to fill you in on what i've been doing recently.

i recently acquired 10k pure ess, so i'm going to craft all of these into nature runes, sell them, then buy some more ess, and use the rest of the money to purchase dragon bones.

well, firstly i've decided on how i'm going to train prayer. basically, i'm going to use up all the bones i currently have, after i've finished crafting the pure ess i currently have into nats and sold them.

the bones i currently have will get me 84 prayer, and i will leave it at that until i have all the dragon bones i'll need for 99 stockpiled in the bank.

so, that's what i plan, and what i've been doing, in a nutshell.

also, bump from page 5 :-# :(

Vengeful+Dusk.png

well, it appears i can't stick to one idea for more than 24 hours,as i've recently thought of another scheme, however, it will make prayer training easier, so that's alright.

anyway, the basic aim is to get 69 construction, and get my own gilded alter. i sold a load of junk yesterday (oh, how i LOVE the G.E <3: ) and used the money to buy the oak planks i need for 69 construction. after i hit 69 construction, and have my own alter, i'll finish of my nat crafting, and then train prayer.

i really need to learn to stick to one thing at a time :XD:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

it's been a fun day on runescape today, i got 3 construction levels, screenie here:

63constructionhv2.png

but that level is nothing compared to Giant Torti's awesome achievement of 99 fishing!!!!!

so, mad wub to Torti for his determination and perseverance in this goal, i personally can't say "congrats" enough to him, so, i'll just say grats on 99 fishing Torti.

the party was awesome, sorry i had to leave when i did, i'll carry on gratsing you tomorrow :mrgreen:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

Hey Lava,

Glad you could make it for the celebrations matey.

Wouldn't have been one without you all.

Hope you enjoyed the shiney free stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on your current goals.

Nice to see that the Grand Exchange is doing a bang up job of funding your construction.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

page 3 :boohoo:

got 67 construction today, only 2 levels to go until i get my own gilded altar :twisted: <3:

i've also spent a bit of money updating certain parts of my house, so i'll post some screenies of the nicer rooms when i get my gilded latar. for now, i'm off for the night. peace out :P

Vengeful+Dusk.png