General Guide: Getting Around

Post any corrections and additions for the Getting Around guide here. Don't forget to include the subheading the correction is under/where the addition would go.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• 1 year later...

General Guides>Getting Around

Couple of things. You don't have wilderness teleports also Ship Chartering...i'd do that but i'm not sure i could do justice to the chart..but the kbase has got it all. Also, under "ships and sailing" transport to the pirates cove needs to be done as well as the camulet from enakrahs lament which teleports you to to...enakrah's lament. Btw a side note, wilderness teleport guide needs pics probably, so the tip it wildy pic could just be used then placed in at appropriate spots.

Wilderness Teleports

Around the wilderness, there are 6 teleport portals that will teleport you to other portal locations throughout the wilderness randomly. To active, just touch one of the 4 pillars around it and you will teleport. Teleblock will work on this, so do not try to use them if you are. You cannot use this method to get away from pkers though, because anyone in the area when the teleport is activated gets teleported as well. You also may find yourself deeper in the wilderness, so beware when using them! The loactions are:

West of the Chaos Temple

North of the Chaos Temple

North of the Wilderness Bandit Camp

North of (what i think is) the hobgoblin mine

Northeast of the Evil Alter (the alter in lvl 40 wilderness)

Southeast of the Rouge's Castle

Camulet:

As a reward from Enakhra's Lament (http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=131), the camulet will in addition to letting you speak to camels, will teleport you to the center of enakrah's lament. You can then leave up the ladders and be in the above ground area. This is very helpful for switching to ancient magicks, as it is just west of the pyramid. You can recharge by using ugthanki dung on it, aquired by using hotsauce in pollnivneach on the camel trough. See the feud quest guide for help.

General Guides>Getting Around

Couple of things. You don't have wilderness teleports also Ship Chartering...i'd do that but i'm not sure i could do justice to the chart..but the kbase has got it all. Also, under "ships and sailing" transport to the pirates cove needs to be done as well as the camulet from enakrahs lament which teleports you to to...enakrah's lament.

Wilderness Teleports

Around the wilderness, there are 6 teleport portals that will teleport you to other portal locations throughout the wilderness randomly. To active, just touch one of the 4 pillars around it and you will teleport. You cannot use this method to get away from pkers, because anyone in the area when the teleport is activated gets teleported as well...And you may find yourself deeper in the wilderness! The loactions are:

West of the Chaos Temple

North of the Chaos Temple

North of the Wilderness Bandit Camp

North of (what i think is) the hobgoblin mine

Northeast of the Evil Alter (the alter in lvl 40 wilderness)

Southeast of the Rouge's Castle

Camulet:

As a reward from Enakhra's Lament (http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=131), the camulet will in addition to letting you speak to camels, will teleport you to the center of enakrah's lament. You can then leave up the ladders and be in the above ground area. This is very helpful for switching to ancient magicks, as it is just west of the pyramid. You can recharge by using ugthanki dung on it, aquired by using hotsauce in pollvineach on the camel trough. See the feud quest guide for help.

Wow, thanks for the detailed inputs! Thanks for skipping the charter info - we have researched that and it will be posted on the website shortly. Will try to get the updates you've mentioned into a very quick release.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 3 months later...
There is a fairy ring west of Port Phasmatys, in the haunted woods. There isn't a code to go there, but you can use it to go to Zanaris.

Can anybody be so great as to verify if this is indeed a 1-way ring, and if not could we get the code that leads there, it would be most helpful with the new clues:

heart_of_haunted_woods.png

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• 3 weeks later...

I believe there is an update in need for the Magic Carpet system. The thumbnail does not have nardah, or any of the new*er* places in the desert.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

• 1 month later...

I believe you are missing a bit about the wilderness teleports. I have made a little guide about them if you wish to use it.

The Wilderness teleports are used to get around the wilderness quicker. However, where you will end up is random, and since they will teleport multiple people, it will teleport anyone in the vicinity too!

To use one of the teleports, activate one of the four obelisks, and stand in the red square, after a few seconds any player standing in the square will be teleported, to the same random destination.

obelisknp5.png

On the Runescape Map, these are the places that you could get teleported to

mapft5.png

They are effective, because if you are in deep wilderness, attacked by a far higher pker, and teleport to low level wilderness, you will be safe from them. However, the obelisks take a few seconds to activate, and I would assume teleblock stops you using them, (someone confirm this?)

Also, you could post a link to farming guide in the Spirit Tree section, saying that you can plant your own tree

[pokemama 12 feb: WOW, thanks so much! I had no idea you could see the locations right on the map - the gray dots are obvious now that you've circled them! I hope one of our mappers can review this soon for inclusion in the guide! Thanks again!]

EDIT: I have found another teleport viewable from the map, which i missed before.

map2fs1.png

Also, for some reason, there is a teleport which leads to lvl44 wilderness by ice warriors, however it is not visible from the map, nor is it visible from the minimap for some reason

kittenen4.png

Drag drops: D legs, D spear, shield half, d med

Obby Drops: Shield x 2, knife x 2, maul

Barrows drops : none yet :(

Treasure Trails: Guthix Robe legs, Zammy pl8body, pirate hat, Robin hood hat!!

• 2 months later...

Most of the above comments have been added to the latest guide draft. Wilderness teleport portals are still on hold :(.

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

When the Trawler sinks you no longer end up near Port Sarim ... you are put ashore back at Port Khazard. It may be good to state that this has 'changed' rather than removing it altogether, in case someone is looking for it specifically.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.