79.5M/250M|Shard 3 and SS 4 man. Oh, and duo hilt!@@@@@@@

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another day, yet another update..

Hm, breif going through:

Get up this morning, begin on prayer, until about 11:30 AM. (Wierd, i think something's missing <_<). Alcher have to go for a little while, so i decided to solo a kalphite queen - couldn't borrow a godsword though. Finally get at it with whip, and i kill it with 9 sharks leftover - used one on first form XD.

I get back and do some more prayer, and around 2 PM i get this little nifty level:

92prayer135152gx7.jpg

Hm. I went to suicide for someone in blogscape chat, and it all went wrong. I had 1 prayer dose left (i kill supreme/prime to make sure lurers doesn't get them, for like 3 p pots. Also to get some DK bones to use instead of the dragon ones i accidentelly bury, lol), and one of them get a zerker ring. I go "yay 260K for suiciding", and thats where it started to go wrong. The one i was talking with goes "You want payment?", and yeah. Long story short, he wont pay me for suiciding, so i warn him to put on prayer or tele, and after half a minute i lure supreme/prime/rex on them -.-. Apperently the one who got the drop didn't know that the other wouldn't pay, and i think we sorted it out over PM (scor ;) ). Had a bit of a discussion over it lol.

Anyway, went to KQ with a friend again (gold tiger10 as usual), but STILL no good drops. It gotta release the chain for us someday though.

Also, i updated the "what i want of items" a little:

Any godsword.

Dragonfire shield.

Ranger boots.

Full dharoks.

Mage book.

Dragon axe (Skilling).

This order prefered: D axe-Rangers-Dharoks-DFS-MageB-Godsword.

Sorry i didn't post this yesterday. I think i lagged while pressing submit lol.

Sorry that i didn't update yesterday, i catched fever :(. Still have some today.

I plaid for like 2-3 hours yesterday, one in the morning and some later - then i got to weak to play :/. Anyway, slept to 10 am today (usually get up at 6), and saw "transformers" that my mom bought - great movie, liked it very much =).

Decided i was strong enough to play after, and i went to KQ to solo a few. Did 3, then proceed to work on fletching. A pair of hours later, i got this one:

93fletching174947lc6.jpg

Went to solo 3 KQ's more - First one i find a second form queen on half hp. Kill it and get 600 fire runes. Hop world, and the next two kq's both requires two trips - they just wouldn't die.

Anyway, i didn't get any good loot - Best was a rune chainbody. Oh well, went to train mage, gotten like 160K exp - Hopefully getting 93 tomorrow (most likely staying home too there).

Idk if i'll have the energy to do prayer, so might just work on a skill below 75 if i get 93 magic tomorrow, like fishing.

Meh, new day - not as productive as i could of wanted.

I slept to 10 am, then watched movies to like 1 pm again today (off to school tomorrow though), get on and get my magic level done.. Then proceed to walk mindlessly around a bit lol. Get a dk trip with two clan mates up running (me as mage, them as hybrids - one was first timer, lol), and after spending about 30 mins more than we should of to get there, we finally get up running - there where already two duo mages in w56 though, lol. We get in, they kill two supremes, then on second prime, they get a d axe XD. No more drops that trip, but we didn't last a full one either (atleast i didnt because of dinner).

Oh well, nothing more really happened - here's the 93 magic level pic:

93magic160156yl6.jpg

Cya tomorrow =).

Mhm.. Time for a new update.

Didn't update yesterday, nothing much happned though - sold a few things at G E, and trained a little magic (waiting until the weekend with prayer..), then proceed to go fish. Yeah, fish. I got bored of doing all those very high skills, just needed a break - i managed to get the level today:

75fishing141325if1.jpg

Went and picked up my new laptop before, windows vista on it though.. It costed 10.2K danish bucks, not sure how much that is in dollars (2k possible? around that), gonna transfer data from my old computer tomorrow :).

Anyway, had seen a topic about some 126 solo'ing saradomin general in full veracs - From long ago, a voice eminated.. "I will kill all the godwar bosses alone" <-- I said that on the first day of godwars. Haven't got around to do it, only did the "nerfed" k'ril, lol.

I went off, got 40 kc at spiritual mages, no boots, and in i went - Heres the result:

75fishing145159ot7.jpg

YES! I did it =O. After that, the time had come for graardor:

75fishing183713tp6.jpg

Weeh D:. Got 2 sharks of the mage mini boss, thats why it says i used all food ;p.

Finally, the new "stronger" k'ril:

75fishing194652gi1.jpg

They really spoiled k'ril now lol - I lost as much food as doing bandos/sara, and his drops are worth 300K, 800K and 36M? Compared to bandos being 10M, 20M and 45M, sara being 22M and 110M, thats pretty weak..

Anyway, I might solo saradomin general alot more in the future - used about 30K in pots/food, and when i kill 40 spiritual mages i should get d boots once every 5 trips (150K supply money used), so i would still profit about 200K per 5 trips - This isn't even with ziliyana's drops! I could get myself a BGS, DFS, and whatever else i want really of items if i am lucky enough o.o.

Out for today, my birthday tomorrow, so get ready with the presents (Jk, you dont have to, really =p. Dont expect anything ;)).

Happy birthday! :thumbsup:

PS. Kree'arra will be the easiest for you to solo I think :P

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Was a great birthday :). Got a bag for my computer, a mouse, and some other clothing stuff, and a pair of books ;p.

Anyway, net was out until like 9 am, and we left for something at my sisters school at 10.. That wasn't pleasant -.-..

Oh well. Got home, and i went to kree like 4 times before getting it right. First time forgot range pot, second i forgot a grapple, yeah. On my second run, i got a d boot by randomely shooting a sara mage:

dboots78125240sv2.jpg

Number 76.

Also, i managed to kill kree:

kreearadown133925pd2.jpg

This means the 5 highest monsters in rs = solo'd! (Jad, K'ril, Graardor, Ziliyana, Kree'ara).

Tried to do a little prayer, but just couldn't get the hang of it. Went and did some slayer, and oh boy i liked it -.-. Might just hang bones and runes on the shelf and take a week of slaying or something..

Anyway, a spiritual mage task:

dboots79155345ji4.jpg

D boot 77

And then i staid my prayer out and on the last mage:

dboots78162816ox3.jpg

Did tears got 145 of them lol.. I gotta get 72 agility before next week tho <_<. Might make it a 72 agility AND slayer week, get 93 prayer tomorrow ;p.

Attended a tdm event this evening, nothing much else.

Oh, by the way, thanks to those of you which remembered my birthday and congratulated me :). Shame on you which didn't :(.

Thanks everyone :)!.

Don't really remember what i did when i got up this morning..

Furthest back i remember was i took my friend maydog26 to duo sara general - it was his first time there, so i had to wait like 20 mins for him to get ready, lol.

One time i went on ahead to get KC, got d boots on first kill rofl. Banked to head in again with him, pic is here:

dboots79093421zd2.jpg

Number 79 D:.

We got KC, went in and we got three kills - Not bad as it was first time maydog was there, and first time i tried to duo. We forgot to equip furys/ach capes first kill tho, so we could of done another one i think :(.

I was bored, so i went to duel tournaments, got into a melee only one that i lost 2nd second fight or something. 1829-1844 rank.

Wen't into another one, and i won - The first tournament that i ever won rofl! 1844-1913 (was fighting the guy with the godsword, K O L D E R i think).

iwontourny140421fi5.jpg

I decide that one more can't be too bad, and there is a range only wep only one going on, food on.. 10 Parcipants with me signed up :). I had rune cbow/d stone bolts, and a msb with rune arrows, lol. First enemy has a darkbow, he specs me for 23 hp and i 5 hit him, using obs like a pro so he doesn't get a single hit on me :).

Next fight, proceed to win, and i win last one tho - It was awesome! My enemy had 2 more sharks than me, d stone ench, 2 sharks more than me.. He unloads a DFS spec, and while he does that my d stone enchanted bolt somehow goes THROUGH his shield and hits a 45 for the KO - Won it :)!. 1913-1953 - This also makes me the highest ranked tournament player in TDM (My clan).

iwontourny2142216zf5.jpg

Hm. Anyway, i think i did a little slayer - 18 Steel dragons, some other tasks i dont remember. Bought a d spear from GE for 160K, just to find out i can't push big monsters with it.. No DK duo mage/melee for me <_<. I finally managed to get a good task, 145 dagannoths - Couldn't find anyone to go with me, so i just went solo, got 33 kills - all i got was a silly little warrior ring:

warriorring164334sm0.jpg

Sell it for 425K, that means about 70-80K loss for me. Meh, i survive i guess.

Cya tomorrow.

Sorry bout no update yesterday, forgot it - heres the new one and the one rom yesterday:

Nothing much happned today really. I went on, trained a little magic, etc.. Nothing special until way later on the day - i went on a duo dk trip (friend maging me meele'ing), and i got a archer drop pretty soon on (Pic on other pc, wll upload ASAP). A while later he got a d med drop. I went off to sell it in w2, and spent half an hour selling d med for 175K, archers for 1418k -.-. 795k split lol. Anyways, im putting files from main pc onto laptop atm, nothing much more.

EDIT: Picture:

archerring165143ry0.jpg

Lol, didn't really do anything but magic today - magic, magic, magic :).

And finally at about 6 pm i managed the level:

W00T for vengeance - And barage!.

94magic175829mt5.jpg

Did a cwars game after, we won (but barely =o. They had multiple very high lvs, with godswords D:. My barages cut through their karils though!). Anyway, I decided that im going to camp out at neitznot island until 99 magic - Hopefully get this before 24th december (calculated, 100K /hr, 4 hrs a day, 13 days for 99 - add another week on top for "idle" day(s), and new update checks, and we are there ;P).

About 61K spells to go, lol :).

Sorry that i haven't updated the last pair of days, i'll go through what happned (not sure i'll be on this evening - either i will, or either i won't, going to a friend's, taking my laptop though).

So, didn't really do anything wednesday - Got a bit of magic exp, that was it, really. Boring, boring.

Yesterday i trained mage for the most of my online time (net was gone from 3-6 PM -.-), and as a pair of members from my clan really wanted to go dk's, i gave up and settled out.

Anyway, a bit into the trip our mage (first timer, he did VERY well for the first time, we only had one rex encounter) gets a dragon axe =o. I cleaned up most of the kills, but on one of the very few ones the other hybrid got, he got a seercull bow lol. We got 1M split from axe :).

Today i have only been on a minimum as net was gone this morning, so only maged a bit. Hoping to get time for finishing off 95 magic this evening, my schedule is a bit out of hand atm, because of internet being down, etc.. Not too bothered though, should be able to make it to the 24th still. Also, 10M / 23M collected for a DFS :).

Oh yeah - We went into w56 to DK, but there already was a solo mage. Me being on my laptop and having a pretty hard time writing, tried to get mage/hybrid up of there to change, but my mage who was a first timer didn't know the "golden rules" of dk'ing, so he just staid there (he had turned chat off and i wasn't in clan chat, had forgot to rejoin after logging for toilet), so the solo'er teled apperently. If you read this, im very sorry about ruining your trip :(.

Ah, update time!

Today i finally managed to get 95 magic, after about 1-2 hours of stringing jewellery:

95magic100356kw1.jpg

After that, i went to dk's (solo mage) to finish my task, 41 --> 7 left. Got a warrior ring, and JUST managed to break even rebuying all my pots and runes used at GE and selling drops there:

warriorring111355kr3.jpg

(the guy in the picture got into my world with his suicider, then proceed to log @ the safespot. Had like 3 peoples in guthans logging in on me, then hopping again lol. Kinda wish it was like second trip where i accidentelly got prime on myself for nearly all of the trip, free spears <_<.. They where all polite though, so happy they didn't die =p).

After that, i went for another trip, but this one was going worse :(. +30 kings killed, and nothing but a clue scroll (50K worth), so lost around 400K there.

After that, i went to barrows a trip, first time in ages - Got nothing from 4 chests, got a few runes and racks to restock with.

I decided that it would be a good idea to totally restock my pots/runes supply, so i went off to G E to try and buy - heres what i bought:

300 Sara brews (3).

100 Super restores (3).

100 p pots (3).

50 P pots (3).

1.4K deaths.

10K Minds.

Used like 2M total i think =o.

Anyway, got a friend to make me 1k yew longs, and sold those - at the very moment i got 4K yew long materials ( 2440K ), 6500K cash. 1200K of those are one of my friends', that he gave me in security for my gold bars to make into amulets - our timezones are very different apperently >.<.

That means i got like 7.8M cash left when im done, 7.8M of 23M for dfs :(.. Oh well, will get there eventually.

Decided to camp out at spiritual mages for a hour or so, try and make some money back. Left at 200 kills with no boots, but i got a clue :/.

Went to get a new slayertask, 19 dark beasts. "This is my last chance for some luck today.." - best drop loop half key, killed like 25 tho.

Went to neitznot island to train a little more magic, and currently am like 730K to 96 - hope to nolife and get it tomorrow if everything goes well :).

Off until tomorrow, cya :)!.

Ah, this day turnt out all wrong, lol >.<.

Well, as i had a pretty bad day yesterday using tons of cash that i was not able to make back, i had decided to cut myself off from the rest of RS and just nolife magic, to get 96 today. Diiidn't go as planned <__<..

I log on, and my friend wanted me to go to sara general - hes all like "2 of my friends where supposed to go with me, but they left and didnt come back =() So yeah, i went with him. Also invited one more person from my friend list, so we ended up as a 2 man 1 girl team =p. We went there, and on 12th kill i got a d boot (only one on our KC so i gave them 100K each to pay pots/food):

dboots80091838lf0.jpg

We got our KC, went in, and killed like 5 bosses. Fate wanted that we had all forgotten purple sweets, so we where out of run energy, and it targeted ME - i ran for 10% energy, and then i tanked about 80% of it's hp with 5 sharks then i had to tele.. They finished it off and we all teleported.

Now we got everything settled, and i got one more which wants to go - this makes a 2 man 2 girl team =p. We are going to go at morning at saturday/sundays, and hopefully we will eventually get as much drops as phil and rican have! I really hope to make a good fortune here, so stay tuned in the weekends :). Also, if either of phil/rican read this, feel free to pm me with ideal setup/inv if you wish to share your secrets =P. Neither of us have godswords, though.

Oh well. We got nothing, and while waiting for her to go for second trip, other friend and i did 3 death matches in expensive gear, fury, d boots, etc.. He won the first one, and i KO'd him the other two - 125 > 126 :).

Heres the last kill (other he was unskulled so no fun):

lolfriend103520vx2.jpg

After we where done and other friend returned, i figured i didnt feel like sara godwars again, so we didnt go. lol. I proceed to train magic and

heres where it went really wrong lol:

My friend hyppogryff's son (i sara'd with her earlier) have a lv 3 skiller, that he wanted to complete lost city on. They had tried 3 times before to get it done, but before it died of recoils it dissappeared. So she recruited me to go cast vengeance on her lol. It went well, it had 3 hp back... And a noob comes in and finishes his quest by giving it 3 dmg -.-. OOPS! 20 mins wasted. We restock, go back and finally kill it! We go and celebrate, and finally after a hour im done. Went to do some things irl, and figured out my day was ruined in terms of training anyway, so i went to do a bank picture. Took me like half an hour:

mitbankpictureftwbw2.jpg

Comments in there, as always, sorry for crappy quality. I suck at bank pictures, but atleast you can see whats in there.

Oh well, hyppo pm'd me that she was back to slayer and finished her spiritual mage task, and where on dark beasts now. I asked if she would like to camp there with me, to try and get her first darkbow, and a bow for my bank.

We go there, she invited another of her friends along, and we start killing.

After like 4 p pots and lots of moaning, i see this on the floor...:

darkbow3173933bj7.jpg

DARKBOW XD. I wore it and said "well, seems like im done" - took them a minute to realise i was holding a bow lol.

I staid hyppo's p pots out, neither got a bow more sadly :(. We went to test my new darkbow in duel arena, and it sucks -.-. Literally. I did 15 duels, all potted and in karils, god coif, etc. All the range boosting things i had - I hit ONE 40 on 15 specials. And im capable of hitting 46's. Decided it wasn't for me, would rather like 3M cash.

So went to G E, sold it, and the d arrows i had left, for 3.3M :). this kick'd me above the 10M mark, whereas 1.2M is still friends, but got 4k yew longs to sell still, so 11.2M cash when theyre done.. Not bad IMO :).

I would say this day kinda made up for yesterday, even though i didnt get alot of training done..

Where to begin..

Well, didnt get 99 magic either today. Got a little exp in, but not alot.

After the update had occoured, i spend half an hour reading it, and then searching for half an hour for one of those lv 126' spirits, to see if they had any good drops. I found one, and it hit a couple of 30's on me, proceed to pwn it with msb and rune arrows, and black dhide though.

Went to bounty hunter to check out what its like, seems fun. Got owned by luna twice i think, they had already made a big team and dominated there =p.

Oh well, seems like fun. Next i know, some from my clan are checking out clan wars. I go with them, and twice 12 of us or so literally OWN +30 man teams (38-40 or so), lol. We lost 4-5 peoples at max :).

Anyway, I found out you cant take black magic sets in there, so i ran off to buy a set of magic trimmed robes to wear in there when having fun warring. I try at G E, cant find what i want, set price to max to buy both (g) and (t) top, and boom, both went through in one second. Went to w1 to sell off the (g) top and buy (t) skirt / hat, and spend like a half hour there lol. Managed to buy a (T) skirt for 100K, and a hat for 150K, but still got this stupid top that i want to sell back for 300k.. If anyone's intrested, PM/post.

I went down to 9.5M this way (spend 500K on the set), lol.

Oh well, not too bothered about the new update, BTW.

I got a suggestion going for monster hunting, I dont pk, and i can live without borrowing/lending out items to people - Gonna post my suggestion for monster hunting here, as i got a feeling it'll be buried tomorrow:

Heya! Allow me to entroduce myself, I'm Draco_Draco, 125 cmb with max melee, 92 prayer, 95 magic and 99 ranged.

Now, one of my favorite things to do, is to slam the big monsters around. I have solo'd every boss monster there is out there, Thats from CE to KQ to KBD to even the saradomin general ziliyana and kree'ara.

Now, monster hunting got hit alot by this, lets for an example take dagannoth kings, 2 hybrids in this case (prime/supreme killers):

Player A has 3 saradomin brews more than his partner, and to enable more kills and his friend to stay, player A drops one and a half saradomin brew. But what's this? They wont appear! Player A have Exceed his max 3K drop per 15 minutes OR they cost above 3k, and player B wont see the brews, and will not be able to pick them up to stay. This also works with other items they use, such as super restores and sharks that you frequently get as drops.

Another scenario is that the trip went very well - Lets say there is 3 players. Player A, B, and C.

Player A is maging rex, and got a warrior ring when trip ended. Player B is hybridding and sadly got no drops worth anything. Player C got a dragon axe and a archer ring, totalling at 4.5M. Now, player A just managed to break even because of his warrior ring, while player B lost 400K on the trip, and player C gained 4.1M. How is that any fair?.

(this is alot of text, if you read this far, put a ® in your post) Even with lootshare, it will not assure that if only ONE person gets a dragon axe, the other two will get a drop of same reasonable worth. A warrior ring is worth less in value than a pair of rock shell legs, which means if someone gets a 500K item and someone else a 50K, then the one with a 500K item will STILL be most likely to get the next drop!.

Now, i'll explain my solutions to this on the next page...

I thought about this for some time, and i finally figured out a pair of solutions. Here they are:

Using the grand exchange...:

We recently got the grand exchange, why not use it? If we say that 3 peoples got a armadyl hilt together, the one with it puts it up for 150M on the G E (price are example), AND HERE THE EXTRA FUNCTION KICKS IN! A pop up will ask "Do you want to share this item?" "Yes | No". If you press yes, you will be taken to a screen which asks how many peoples, and you will press "2". Now, press in the names of the peoples you want to share the hilt with, AND ITS UP FOR SALE! When the hilt gets sold, EACH PLAYER WILL RECIEVE 33,334% of the item (in case the number cannot be divided out like with 3 man sharing one item, the extra gp(s) will go to the "owner" of the item, which put it up for sale). I cannot really see how this can support real world trading, as peoples still have to put items/cash up to buy/sell items - You will just be able to share with your mates if you monsterhunt!.

Pros:

Ability to share with mates you got the drop with.

No way of supporting real world trading.

Cons:

Cant see any, really.

Solution to fighting monsters:

Well, if you just got a shark drop, and you want to share that with your friend, but cant.. Theres a very simple solution:

Disable the 3K rule inside monster lairs.

By this i mean GodWars, Dagannoth Kings, King Black Dragon lair, Kalphite Queen lair, etc... Why? This can support real world traders!.

NO, it cant. Even the highest RWT will have a problem here, as lets look at the different lairs.

Dagannoth kings:

3 Beasts which can burst out 30, 31 and 60+ in there? Too risky to go there, also most RWT will be too low levelled to even get there.

KQ Lair? Too risky. Low lvs will have a problem tho.

KBD lair? Too risky.

Godwars lairs? Too risky, you can get 1HKO there.

I dont see a economy building up on RWT's in boss lairs, do you?.

Pros:

Will make boss fighting much better than the current.

Cons:

It isn't a flawless system.

Along with this, i want your oppinion on my skills..

I found out that with the current fall in green dhide leather and nats, i can get 99 crafting with leather for 43-46M. I got around 10M cash, and 39M in d bones (1.5K ea).. Now, if you can calc, this is 49M. Along with this i could sell a few items i dont need and most likely top 60M (just to make it go faster).. My question is:

Should i stay and try to get 99 prayer?.

Or try and get 99 crafting?.

If i go for crafting, i will make the money for 99 prayer this way:

As you all know, i eventually want 99 slayer. I will be going to slay my heart away, and every time i earn enough money to buy bones for next level up, i will go buy them and use them up - this way there'll be some good breaks in between praying, and i most likely will not get bored of it as i have atm..

Anyway, lots of text today - Hope you take the time to read it.

QFC for my solution topic if you want to bump it:

15-16-894-54694135

Link:

15-16-894-54694135: http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/lang/en/aff/ ... 4,54694135

Pfft, noone read it?.

Meh, nothing much today.

I decided for getting 99 crafting instead of prayer, because the gold farmers will soon be gone, and then hides/bones will increase big days - I dont have a problem doing prayer 1 lv a time, but i want to get crafting in one stretch as i resell the materials. Therefore, i sold 26K d bones on one second for 1657 ea, and bought 27K green dhides (tanned) for 1800 ea. Got a perm body buyer tho, soo.. Managed two levels today, 87 which went missing somehow, and 88 :

88crafting195735qy6.jpg

Anyway had some fun 1 itemming the high lv crater, meh.. Ill just stick to crafting, its mighty fast, already did 8K hides and didnt play nearly as much as i would usually do :). Im out for tomorrow, hoping for 89 by then.

Also, i know that some of you are against supporting gold farmers, but now that they will be gone in less than a month, i have no struggle using them really. Their age is death. Sorry :/.

Heya, sorry for no update yesterday. Was too mad really.

Anyway, this happned:

I got up, got 89 crafting (was close to lv lol), get it, and then realise that hides have gone sky high -.-.. They went from 1775 ea for tans to around 1900 ea. I did a few of the rest i had, then resold 6k tanns i had. I will get 90 crafting from stringing jewellery with magic, lol.

89crafting074835zb9.png

Anyway, d bones where ALSO gone up from 1650 ea to 2k ea.. Big dissappointment, cos i couldn't buy prayer back. Oh well.

I went and did some PK'ing with a new upcomming BH team named "Team Bounty" lead by "hi im tlp" - according to tdm rules i can join the team :).

Got one PK (lol):

89crafting154941to4.png

After that, it went wrong.

My friend stepped in my net cable, and pulled it out so the stick thing got damaged. Now my laptop can't go on the net without wireless internet, which means it will be sent to reparation tomorrow -.-.. Wee :S.

After that, i decided "i have 45M, all i really need for getting ready to... 99 slayer!".

I bought a DFS and a few other things, did some slayertasks (burthopes) until i got a iron drag task.. Did it, and did a game of cwars with my friend, which we won :). Went to bed after that.

Got up this morning, trained a little magic, nothing else really.

I saw Lugia1003's solo armadyl hilt, so i was going crazy, wanting to solo kree until i got a hilt myself lol. Spend some millions on potions (super restores, sara brews, super att, super str, etc).

I ended up with this:

99slayerplz103319ey5.jpg

99 slayer please?.

Updated a bit though - bought full dharoks (for a little fun at slayertasks =p), and a few other items.

Got 12.2M cash and 2.4M in yew longs when they get done, now. I think im going to save up for a zamorak godsword =o.

I finished off my magic lv, tadaa:

96magic155545th4.jpg

96magic155554fb2.jpg

spellbook exchange ftw O_o. Did a clue scroll after, was eaasy. Was also fun to run around in wilderness in full dh, dfs, etc.. First a chaos dwarf clue, annakarl teleport, Then some others, got great use of the exchange spellbook spell, also got the agility arena clue and used ice plane teleport =P.

Nothing great of it, and afterwards i went on a armadyl trip with a pair of friends.

When i where nearly done getting KC, one friend said he had to go get dinner and a shower. Got my kc, and we waited for him. Then my OTHER friend had to go :(. I was left alone, and decided to solo it. After one kill i had used half my supplys, and then the first friend logged in rofl! I got him inside, and we owned 4 more krees - we are going to duo kree all the weekend, hopefully get a hilt and get a 60m+ share :).

Sadly we got no drops, though..

After that i went to barrows with my dharoks, just for the sake of it - Surprisingly enough, it works wonders! It can easily compare to veracs there O_o. Once i 2 hit verac 54-46, also 3 hit dharok with 108 hp no prayer (wanted him to get me low so i could hit better), and the first run i didnt use a single shark/p pot :s.. Used as many supplys as i do with veracs. Hmm.. After that, a friend of mine said that the DK's spawn spots was messed up, when he went solo'ing yesterday. something about supreme spawning at rex safespot, etc.. We went there to test it with like 6 restores, and their spawn spots where all normal. We used up our supplies and sadly no drops - He teled a bit before me, and i tried to pwn his rex with diamond bolts. Killed it, not my drop, and tried to wait for it, but had to tele at 13 hp no food/pray and poisoned :(.

That sums it up for the past two days i think =o.