52 craft: How should I train?

Nopheo

I spun flax from 49 to 61. It didn't take that long to me. I'd buy 1k flax, go spin it in like an hour, sell 1k bs at twice the price I bought the flax at, buy 2k flax, spin it in about 2 hours, sell 2k bs at twice the price. And you can keep increasing the amount you buy in or decrease, whatever floats your boat.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Well i would just waste some gp's. Lemee calculate it for you. You would spend about 800k making coifs to get 63 crafting to make "G" "D" "H" Bodies. I know you dont want to spend a lot. But this is just a faster suggestion. Thanks for letting me post <3:

If it helps \' If it doesnt :cry:

Epee-Signature-2.png

Spinning flax was good. I doubled my money which made me happy. I used that money to buy pure ess and make nats to triple my money. Good to be back in the millions. =]

I am thinking about doin' the gold amulets method to get the smithing exp as well.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

There is another possibility. I'm afraid I don't have any hard numbers, but...

Go to the crafting guild. Bring either 14 water containers (like jugs or buckets or bowls) or a supply of clay bracelets. Mine clay, craft plantpots, fire plantpots, drop, start again.

One cycle is 14 plantpots, which is 37.5 xp ea, which is 525 exp per cycle. If you do 1 cycle a minute (I'm just guesstimating the cycle time) that's 31k crafting exp per hour. Without losing money.

You break even if you don't use bracelets of clay. IMO clay bracelets aren't worth it, unless you have a load of sapphires just sitting in your bank.

I dunno if this is good advice for you though... Might not be the best sp/hour or gp/hour

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

I suggest you to make jewelery. Some of them can be sold easily!

Dont be shy of using my hints 8-)

I have 59 crafting and ill soon make 1k str ammies \'

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!