A Maze and a Mime on the same day

Sab128

Yesterday I was killing Baby Blue Dragons for 43 Prayer when I got a maze. I logged half way through to get a drink though, and it instantly went down to zero percent when I logged back in, oh well.

Anyway, later, I was killing Moss Giants when I got a Mime and I was like 'wow, that was lucky', I got boots and top from it.

I kinda feel bad as I know people who have played for 4 years and never gotten either, and I got 2 on the same day, yay.

I had a Mime a Week ago on my Main Darkrida while Wc yews.. When some Treespirit came up. I prayed it and then WOOSH Some MoM And says ''U are needed'' I dont remember..

I got Mask and Gloves from it.

last week one off my friends never had a mime ever then he gets one and pm me i got mime

so i say congrats

later on he gets another

he got from 0 mime stuff and emotes to all mime stuff and emotes

he had 5 mimes in 1 day so far best i had was 1 have boots and top :(

Hehe, i was fighting with Greaters, and then suddenly appears MoM or something and teles me tot mime stage.Completed mime and got glass box.After 5 minutes comes another MoM and teles me to maze, I completed maze and got 83 coal and 11 mith ores.

I was lucky!!! :oops:

Btw: That was first mime i have had. :)

I had a maze first a couple of days ago. I had no idea what was going on but when i finished it i got like 50 chaos runes and was all happy with it because i got out of there. Then, maybe an hour later, I get a mime. I was like "Okay this is pretty f***ed up right here". Anyway, i completed it, but i didn't get anything! I thought that's just how it goes with this mime thing, but now that i read you guys post, i get mad for not getting anything.

Anyways, i got a new maze the next day (which was yesterday), and got 51 deaths from it. That made me real happy because im certainly not rich.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

lol, well one time i was killing greens in wild and i got a lvl 3 clue, as i was walkin back a ranger attacked me i was full on pots and food so i attacked him killed him got around 400 rune, as i walkin back to edge i got a mime (only learnt lean though), but i couldnt do the clue cos it was on that island bellow shicho village or wateva.. shame though

• 2 years later...

Remember, usually the best way to get mime is to cook..whilst getting 99 cooking I got like 20 mimes..I hated it! Well it was atleast nice getting full mime in a month...I usually get the maze most when I am firemaking. No clue why but I got 10 mazes from there. Only got 2 from cooking. Well hope my post helped all of the people who don't have full mime. \' :D :) :P

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Yeah, I have every emote too. Plus, I get a mime, a maze, a molly, or a drill demon 2-3 times a day while alching.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.