Uzzisoft down!!

Auicroa

Yep it's down. The host is rebuilding apache.

Will post back when I get an estimate of how much more time it will take.

Upload your sigs here and have it randomise or progress through all your sigs for free.

alexi02.jpeg

Its free hosting. Stop getting in such a panic about it. If you had your own webserver to maintain youd appreciate it more.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Its free hosting. Stop getting in such a panic about it. If you had your own webserver to maintain youd appreciate it more.
when did i say i never apreciated it!? I LOVED IT! it is the coolest invention ever. i had like 80 sigs i wanted to to use and it let me use 10! it is sweet.

Wham-o.

http://www.bttfman.com/sigs/random/

This one came out before uzzisoft's but didn't get exposure because of my site being censored because some people didn't work with me concerning the supposed breaking of certain rules.

Unlimited sigs. Eat your heart out.

EDIT: CRAP! My host is being stupid again. It doesn't work, just like every other damn thing on my website. Sorry about that. I'll figure out something...

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Wham-o.

This one came out before uzzisoft's but didn't get exposure because of my site being censored because some people didn't work with me concerning the supposed breaking of certain rules.

EDIT: CRAP! My host is being stupid again. It doesn't work, just like every other damn thing on my website. Sorry about that. I'll figure out something...

nice BTTF :D . I might have to give it a try, lol.

BTTF_Man, I believe the issue with your script is that the sizes can't be shown (or at least couldn't be a while back). Uzzisoft's also uploads the images for you. I just wish there wasn't a max of 99 images on it :P.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Wham-o.

nice BTTF :D . I might have to give it a try, lol.

Oh STFreakU. It USED to work, but my host suddenly became all dumb and now their GMT is actually -7 GMT and they have PHP safe mode and all sorts of other weird crap.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

BTTF_Man, I believe the issue with your script is that the sizes can't be shown (or at least couldn't be a while back). Uzzisoft's also uploads the images for you. I just wish there wasn't a max of 99 images on it :P.

Shows sizes, or it did when it worked...

sigon4.jpg

I just wish there wasn't a max of 99 images on it :P.

Hmm, I'll have a look into that.

Edit: What kind of errors are you getting when trying to put more than 99 Sigs ? It should work.

Anyway, no estimate on time it should take to get the server running again.

Upload your sigs here and have it randomise or progress through all your sigs for free.

alexi02.jpeg

I just wish there wasn't a max of 99 images on it :P.

Hmm, I'll have a look into that.

Edit: What kind of errors are you getting when trying to put more than 99 Sigs ? It should work.

Anyway, no estimate on time it should take to get the server running again.

I actually didn't get any errors, it just wouldn't upload anymore sigs. Also, the new limits for Tip.it are 30KB, not 30,000kb (I think that's right...). It seems your script has the same limits of these forums, so I thought I'd point it out. Also, it seems to be down still, or at least my script isn't working.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Seems like my hosting company took it upon themselves to gzip all my files to backup my account which removed all image files, php files, etc and just made them .gz, which means nothing is going to work. Thanks :x.

Now I don't know if the host has done the backup yet and if I can start replacing the gzip files, but I'll try to get the random sig script running again.

alexi02.jpeg

I've been uploading the pictures to the directories of the users. Only done about 1/6 of the uploading. Most of the pictures aren't able to be uploaded on the server for an unknown reason :?, but all accounts should work in logging into the random sig script page.

alexi02.jpeg

Well I've tried uploading all the files that I could, but most just didn't upload at all which I'm still not sure why. The server still hasn't been OS Restored and should be restored at max 72 hours but host said 12 hours normally. Server is unstable.

I'm very sorry about this, but there isn't anything I can do, unless of course I host the website from my home internet connection if it's nessesary.

If your account doesn't work I suggest created another account and uploading your files on that account should work fine. Sorry once again :(

alexi02.jpeg