Godsword Price Drop?

TheAncient

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Bandos vs. Armadyl (which are the 2 best)

Armadyl is good for PKing, due to KO potential

Bandos is good for everything else, due to owning defense

Most people say this however in my opion sara is best. It is like guthans but hits way higher can wear better armour and doesn't degrade. Also it helps prayer so saves money on pots and lets u have more inv space.

Hameigh.png

wow! ok a lil weird of me but i saw some guy with a bandos? godsword in barrows.. he basically 2 hitted kharils with like 2 50s it was sick.. just thought yall should know that if i ever get a godsword i will also be flying and p'oed cause my house just froze over
Karils is really low def...

Most people say this however in my opion sara is best. It is like guthans but hits way higher can wear better armour and doesn't degrade. Also it helps prayer so saves money on pots and lets u have more inv space.

Yeah but that spec could've been used for dba and saved you a super str pot :-k

someone post the prices of the swords!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Im quite sure Bandos W6 has something to do with this. If anyones been there they would know the sheer amount of Bosses that get killed per hour. Hilts are fairly common with bandos as well, which could very well contribute to it. As for Zammy, well its the easiest boss and has the worst special. I am kind of surprised that its dropped by so much because the hilts are hard to come by. I suppose it does all come down to supply and demand.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Ive been looking at zgs, bgs, and shard/blade prices:

ZGS: 40.25 - 41M

BGS: 43.25- 43.75M

Shards: .9 - 1.3M

Bandos Plate: ~22M

Looks like they're stabilizing. I personally still see room for the swords to fall in the mid-30M's; I bought a BGS and tested it, and it really didn't seem worth 43.5M (I could buy 94 magic and another medium rare item with that)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

wow! ok a lil weird of me but i saw some guy with a bandos? godsword in barrows.. he basically 2 hitted kharils with like 2 50s it was sick.. just thought yall should know that if i ever get a godsword i will also be flying and p'oed cause my house just froze over
Karils is really low def...

Yeah but that spec could've been used for dba and saved you a super str pot :-k

yet with a baxe spec your waisting a special attack of a full bar which generall can hit 150(and higher) your lowering all your combat stats buy prayer and str as well. even with a super set, after a baxe spec ull never get the max lvl of potion boost with 1 sip.

also, bandos lowering def on NPCs, i didnt notice to be that great.

someone post the prices of the swords!

bandos is 42 give or take 1-2m

zammy 40m roughly.

sara 130m varies heavily

armadyl 120m maybe 125m

The prices may go up a bit now that it's far more dangerous in the GWD, due to the "1 minute rule."

Prices could also go down:

-Due to LootShare, lower levels will have a greater chance of getting drop

-Lower levels will sell things for lower prices than higher levels

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I dont think anyone going to godwars will be using LootShare unless they're with very good friends, so your point is pretty invalid.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1