Power mining possibilities

agira

It's a bit diferent question, i saw one thread here about mining, but they talk about dropping or banking ores, but i heard rumors about diferent methods..

1. Whatever drop method i think best to do in way then after you mine 1 ore piece you drop not waiting when your inventory is full, just you get 1 ore, then start to mine another rock and in this time you press right click on 1st ore and select drop option & when next rock mining done you just press left mouse click (it drops 1st ore) and press on next rock to mine, then you do same with 2nd ore & etc...

In this way you don't need some time to drop all ores from inventory... I right ?

2. I know rumors about some lumbridge mine then in that mine possible to mine and then sell near that mine to NPC mined ores, you get some small profit and you don't need to run so far to bank or etc... it's maybye not best idea but i think is a bit more exp per time because you don't need run somewhere far and you do some profit, really i never tried it... and not sure how to do it, maybye it about Dougensugn mines after Death to the Dorgeshuun quest, but who said it to me talked about F2P i think, then i wonder maybye that mine is at lumbridge swamp, just have no time to check with my agility training...

3. Desert - Granite mining method - like i know is best mining exp/h i already finished Lunar Diplomacy and Dream Mentor quests to get Astral spell to fill my waterskins, but in this way you need exactly P2P, desert robes and in 1 world possible to train only up to 2 people at 1 time.

Interesting your ideas what you guys think about this ideas... really with my agility is not problem to run a bit bigger distances to make some profit, but i use Kingdom Management minigame for some coal and i need just 2ndary resource, like Iron,Mith or addy ores... to use with this all coal is a bit dilemic thing because i think good method to train is coal trucks but is again Coal and at moment i have 22k coal and get more after some time from Kingdom..

Another thing is Furnance blast where i can get my coal noted and buy just iron or mith ores to make bars and make mith plates or arrowtrips, then things are totally dilematic :) and in this way i not get some mining exp and i think then good to get 85 mining, because when i recharging glories i can mine some runite sometimes ;) :|

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

In this way you don't need some time to drop all ores from inventory... I right ?

Powerminers usually just mine 3 ores. When they are done with the 3 rocks, the 1st rock will not have respawn. During that time while waiting, they usually drop their 3 ores so they could start mining again after dropping.

The problem with Dorgeshuun mines is that there are only 2 iron rocks together which are near the ore buyer (mistag?), hence quite a wait for 1st rock respawn after mining 2nd rock, even at full worlds. Also the conversation with him about selling ores is rather long. :?

I don't really get what you are asking? :-k

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Granite is the fastest, getting a world isn't so much of a problem.

I have a method that may help, say you have two mines A and B which give granite A and granite B.

Click on mine A

Click on mine B

While it's mining, right click on granite A

Once it has finished mining, drop granite A

Click on mine A

While it's mining, right click on granite B

Once it has finished mining, drop granite B

Click on mine B

Repeat to infinity

All these steps can be done pretty fast too, but they require a lil more focused attention than if you were to just mine an inventory and then drop (but it's faster since it almost completely eliminates the dropping time)

You end up going VERY fast and you only need two inventory spaces (which means you can fill your inventory with waterskins, and with desert clothing you can last 4 hours. (you can position the two inventory spaces as you please)

I would recommend just buying waterskins(4) from shanty and just go in the mine until you're dieing of thirst. (I actually let myself die of thirst, respawn and to gain the precious extra minutes at the mine). There is also a water source in the temple that you can use.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I have a method that may help, say you have two mines A and B which give granite A and granite B.

Click on mine A

Click on mine B

Click on mine A

Click on mine B

Repeat to infinity

All these steps can be done pretty fast too, but they require a lil more focused attention than if you were to just mine an inventory and then drop (but it's faster since it almost completely eliminates the dropping time)

You end up going VERY fast and you only need two inventory spaces (which means you can fill your inventory with waterskins, and with desert clothing you can last 4 hours. (you can position the two inventory spaces as you please)

I would recommend just buying waterskins(4) from shanty and just go in the mine until you're dieing of thirst. (I actually let myself die of thirst, respawn and to gain the precious extra minutes at the mine). There is also a water source in the temple that you can use.

I writted about same dropping method, then this mean then i good understanded it, because dropping of all inventory takes special time for it :)

Like i training at moment agility all time running circles in ape toll i already do it not thinking :) just watching some movie and run arround, sometimes i start to think or i still do it and check then and i see then is already like reflexes i train agility not thinking :) i think same can happen with mining after a lot of training :)

Interesting granite is aproximatelly how much exp per hour ?

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Click on mine A

Click on mine B

Click on mine A

Click on mine B

Repeat to infinity

I writted about same dropping method, then this mean then i good understanded it, because dropping of all inventory takes special time for it :)

Like i training at moment agility all time running circles in ape toll i already do it not thinking :) just watching some movie and run arround, sometimes i start to think or i still do it and check then and i see then is already like reflexes i train agility not thinking :) i think same can happen with mining after a lot of training :)

Interesting granite is aproximatelly how much exp per hour ?

30-40k xp an hour..maybe more depands how much attetion you pay to mining ;)

tom_clancy8.png

tom_clancy8.png

Tom_Clancy8.png

I start to think then Mining is ever slow skill.. :)

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

It really varies on your mining lvl. The exp/hr may vary from 30k-around 52k i think.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

It's looks crazy :) i very respect guys with hight mining :) but really here need to think what to do, maybye do some profit... dunno.. :)

Maybye then better to mine gold then in Between the rock mine and use it later for smithing...

Is like TIP.IT mining calc say: For Level 85, you need 1,413,596 XP

282,72 Pure Essence

23,56 Sandstone

21,748 Gem Rock

21,748 Gold

28,272 Granite(tiny)

23,56 Granite(small)

18,848 Granite(medium)

17,67 Mithril

14,88 Adamantite

Edited: removed big screenshot...

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Well just like you can train agility and watch a movie, you can do the same with mining, it's just harder (but you just need to learn how to turn the mining into a habit and you're golden). IMO you can train ANY skill and watch a movie at the same time it just takes some practice.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Anyway, using the varrock armor in iron powermining for the lower lvls may raise the exp/hr to around 40k? That is better than maybe granite mining below lvl 70 mining.

I can get 48k per hour mining iron at alkharid.

no kidding. tried and tested. 84/85 mining. 270k till runite time.

Fair enough, it's about concentration and ping in RS that matters. The varrock armor will however raise the exp/hr.

Where abouts is this granite??

South of bandits camp in the desert, past the hills.