Well, this is a dissapointment...

Dizzle229

Its not THAT hard. I had heroes done with in 6 months of starting RS. I still havent done legends! But for all you whiners out there seriously, what the hell did you expect? Another warriors guild? The Heroes and legends guild both have some pretty significant rewards. Think of it as just another quest and all of a sudden wow, the EXP rewards from bother are pretty good, and wow you get all kinds of neat new equipment from it!

If you continue to whine...

GTFO. Some of us like the guilds. So its not paradise. Get over it.

triforceelf.png

plus its probly THEbest rune mining place in the whole of rs, when i mean that im talking total safety (no pkers) and the bank is in somewhat reasonable reach (warriors guild), and im sure if u can mine rune that u have 130+ attack and str combined, unless ur a total skiller :)

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

I completely disagree with you. Compared to other guilds, the Heroes Guild is probably one of the most useful out there. There is:-

-Blue Dragon (commonly used by noobs)

-Fountain of Heroes

-2 Rune rocks (the best place to mine for low combats)

-Mith rocks, Coal rocks etc.

-Dragon B-axe/Mace store (although no-one uses this anymore)

Keeping in mind this is only a tiny fragment of RS, there is actually loads of things to do there. If you want some good info on the Heroes Guild look here:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=heros_guild.htm

coza17.png

The heroes guild is immensly important. It has runite ore, the glory charger (more gems FTW!) and a blue dragon to range. It also has the D mace and D b axe, two great weapons. Whats not to love?

the quest?

ok seriously...

you get a d mace thats only good for high lvls

things available in wildy

and the only advantages are actually the dragon and glory charge.

stuff usefull for high levels is a good thing

Runite mining in the wildy is incredibly annoying. If you think that the runite ores in the hero's guild are not important you're horribly mistaken

and saying "the only advantage you get from hero's guild is a glory" is like saying "the only bad thing that Hitler did was killing some people" :roll:

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

i agree 100%,

some guilds are left to die for instance:

the cooking guild? does anybody use it apart from getting their cooking cape then never returning?

ranging guild? need i say more?

some guilds do need an update.

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

oh yeah plenty of nothing to do except the OTHER 500000 QUESTS TO DO! once you got all the skills for the quests it's easy street from there. sorry to be a little rude about that but i had to get that off my chest. untill you did rfd and have 220+ quest points you cant say theres nothing to do. :wink:

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).