Well, this is a dissapointment...

Dizzle229

Also theres that wonderful recharging glory fountain!

i beleive there was already a thread like this.

It was about the legends guild.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Yea it gave me that feeling too.

Offtopic: there was a thread about how when you get to a new place you feel disapointed (like a quest or a guild or something)

Champions Guild < Heroes Guild < Legend's Guild

---

Personally I think all the guilds are about even in their usefulness. Champions has a shop, a chicken garden, and champion scrolls; heroes has glory fountain, blue dragon, various mining ores including 2 runites; legends with it's various shops, legends cape, and under ground training area.

cmon, what're u complaining...the guilds aren't that prestigious anyways, I mean there's countless people with access to them. Its like the fire cape lol...no one really cares anymore.

I do hope jagex updates it someday, but there are more important things, like ranging \'

---

Legend's Guild < Champions Guild < Heroes Guild

fixed.

i only did legends quest for the 4 quest points so i could get 175 qp and do RFD.

oh yeah, i got into champs guild at 48 combat

heroes guild around 70 combat

and legends guild at 110 combat

:roll:

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

---

fixed.

i only did legends quest for the 4 quest points so i could get 175 qp and do RFD.

It contains the other half of the dragon square shield although thats pretty useless, shadow warriors are pretty good for herbs and decent exp plus a bank upstairs.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

just spent tons of time doin heroes quest.

How long..? I didn't spend more than an hour and a half. But I have to totally dissagree with you, from heroes guild you get the

- glory fountain

- Ability to buy db axe and mace

- blue dragon training area

- so on

Whats so dissapointing about it???

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

Doesnt this belong in rants?

50/50.

I think the guilds need to have their own mini-game to become worth whiled, and most of us would only join a guild for it's uses, like the glory recharge. But we need something more than that to spend time in the guild.

A guild is a place where many gather and spend time doing something with the guild. The guilds in runescape don't really do that.

Dragon maces and dragon battle axes have good specs, and theres also the fountain of heroes which is vital if you runecraft, and runecrafting is the best moneymaking skill. Also theres a blue dragon down there and some rune rocks.

A great reward considering its a very easy series of quests to get in.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

and theres also the fountain of heroes which is vital if you runecraft, and runecrafting is the best moneymaking skill.

Really? I just runecraft with my house.

I've made over 8k runes and never did hero's quest.

---

fixed.

Champions-36-ish

Heroes-60 something

Legends-n/a

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

and theres also the fountain of heroes which is vital if you runecraft, and runecrafting is the best moneymaking skill.

Really? I just runecraft with my house.

I've made over 8k runes and never did hero's quest.

I think he meant to say that it'd vital if you want to runecraft as effectively as possible.

How long..? I didn't spend more than an hour and a half. But I have to totally dissagree with you, from heroes guild you get the

- glory fountain

- so on

there was nothing after wut u mentioned so dont say so on

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

- glory fountain

- so on

there was nothing after wut u mentioned so dont say so on

2 Rune rocks

Stephleref.png

If it makes you feel any better, I know people on classic who used to do the special guild quests as an achievement at the lowest levels possible. Unfortunately I was level 66 at the time I entered the Heroes Guild doors and 75 at the Legends Guild ones. I'm pretty sure Raenond was the lowest, at level 56. :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

The heroes guild is immensly important. It has runite ore, the glory charger (more gems FTW!) and a blue dragon to range. It also has the D mace and D b axe, two great weapons. Whats not to love?

the quest?

ok seriously...

you get a d mace thats only good for high lvls

things available in wildy

and the only advantages are actually the dragon and glory charge.

Heroes guild offers alot considering how simple the quest is. Take a look at the requirements for legends and what you have too. Out of all the guilds Legend is an extremely big let down.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]