he he he... try this...(+thing about canadian beer)

Lionheart_0

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/3cup

A little game.... can you figure out the problem?

Heh! and here is something about some americans that want canadian beer!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/500miles.php

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

That puzzle took me a half a minute to figure out. It is impossible, due to the example having the two outside cups facing down and the middle up, and you having the opposite to begin with. Simple, not so hard.

That puzzle took me a half a minute to figure out. It is impossible, due to the example having the two outside cups facing down and the middle up, and you having the opposite to begin with. Simple, not so hard.

The cups owned me! :x

---

As for the Molson Spoof... im not sure to either smack the person who made it, or just laugh at his pathetic attempt to be funny...

But I have to admit, it was slightly amusing.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

When I did the cups thing back on April 1st, I didnt notice that the solution starting point was different from the actual starting point, but as soon as I saw how the cups started, I immediately knew it was impossible. Doesn't exactly take a genius to figure that one out. :P

so im guessing im the only person who has completed it from here?

link to pic of it completed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/ ... ashcup.png

and im too tired to crop it.

Thats a link to the instructions not to the completed page :-/

This "game" is just a version of the scam that people do in some middle eastern countried to tourists. They do it several times to show you then you bed how much you can do it. Of course everyone fails. And you get the bet :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12