Angel's blog of Slayer! 80 Strength! Blog updated!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on 85 Fletching and I love the new sig that links to blog bro ... thanks for trying to make my siggy and sticking with it until it works :D

Thanks man! Nice to see someone looking at my blog! I changed your sig, so I think it works now. Check your blog to find the new one on my post.

Wooooot! 85 Fletch FTW! Magic Longs here I come! (If I get Mage Log sellers for 1,1k or less lol)

Also, please give feedback on my new signature. I thought I did a pretty good job on it, but I would like to hear everyone elses opinion on it.

-Angel Nite 0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey, you posted on my rate me pure ;)

gl on all your goals

care to race me to 99 fletch? :ohnoes: i got 84, racing always makes it go alot faster, any way, add me if ya will

- Rubber Rebel =;

Glad to see you FINALLY decided to come back lol :) ... GRATZ on ur level 96 FLETCH!! Can't wait until ur level 99 :shock: .... Thanks for cropping the gratz picture in ur level 95 level up, like the updated siggy too ::'

Thanks for the support! I can't wait to wear that cape and finally stop cuting wood...

nice, hope you get 99

Thank you very much! The support is greatly apreciated!

gl ::'

Thanks! People should know that even a small word like "gl" really meens alot to me. It actually show's you saw my blog. Ice_and_spec, I will post on your blog too.

-Angel Nite 0

ice_and_spec wrote:

gl

Thanks! People should know that even a small word like "gl" really meens alot to me. It actually show's you saw my blog. Ice_and_spec, I will post on your blog too.

LOL to that, gl :P ROFL@#@@!!!@!!@!@!

THanks for support on my blog to bro, and ya i would be happy if monkfish become extinct my Christmas :)

spike159159.png

• 3 weeks later...
I found your blog. :D

Haha, you still have the sig for your 99 flethcing. :lol:

I like the picture of the 99 fletching (with me in it, duh). :P

Well, sweet blog, keep it up!!

>>>------>Eragon<------<<<

Thanks for the support! It meen's alot to me. I hope more people post though....=P

-Angel Nite 0

Yay. You updated!! *party*

Anyways... too bad I don't have photoshop, I can't crop anything on my computer. Just things on paint. <.<

>>>------>Eragon<------<<<

I dont have Photoshop either. Just a program extremely similar to Paint (and the final image is created on Paint). To crop, just use the croping tool thingy on the toolbar. And, if you want to crop something, and paste it on something else, open alot of Paint windows. That way you'll have all your pictures open at the same time.