Tat's Blog~GOALS~77/99 WC~62/99 Fletch~Max Qp

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i just posted on that topic you had on the wildy thingy. good points i liked your points you made ::' .

if you got a smithing goal.... i can help yah out. i can get 1k iron in about a week. but thats about the most i can donate. unless i can find some other way shape or form of helpin you out :P . do you still have members or no? members is fun ::'

green ftw \'

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

yeah i just posted on that topic you had on the wildy thingy. good points i liked your points you made ::' .

if you got a smithing goal.... i can help yah out. i can get 1k iron in about a week. but thats about the most i can donate. unless i can find some other way shape or form of helpin you out :P . do you still have members or no? members is fun ::'

green ftw \'

Thanks for likeing my wildy topic and I do have a 50 Smithing goal(from 47) just couldn't get a sig for it, but any iron you could donate i would love! I got members back too (it is fun)!

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

Good luck wc'ing :)

It least it's a skill where you can do something and read forums etc, or just talk in Blogscape :P

Btw, the green reminds me of green peace, which should die.

But then again your cutting trees, so I don't know what to think! Omg.

Good Luckl :thumbsup:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Good luck wc'ing :)

It least it's a skill where you can do something and read forums etc, or just talk in Blogscape :P

Btw, the green reminds me of green peace, which should die.

But then again your cutting trees, so I don't know what to think! Omg.

Good Luckl :thumbsup:

That's why i like it, and why i hate Fm, can look at tif. Lol, I'm trying to destroy the ecosystem of Runescape, no more trees :D

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

i'd race you to 99 wood cutting but i just started to hate it around 83 lol.... it's still my highest skill and i havent really wanted to train it since juneish or mayish. made lots of money that way *first mill* ::'

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Hello, good luck once again.

BTW: you should add another bank screenie. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm gonna dd a new one on the 21st. Make sure you check it out :thumbsup:

Hey there,

Best of luck on 99 wc and fletching and all those other smaller goals. :wink:

Ty :D