• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Frea!

I just thought I'd come by your blog.

<3:

Thanks Sugar <3:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

hey good luck with your blog!

-although your outfits could use a make-over ;)

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Hehe, those outfits are old as :-# I think they were taken 6 months ago :-# I now have new and better ones that are presentable :D

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Hehe, those outfits are old as :-# I think they were taken 6 months ago :-# I now have new and better ones that are presentable :D

haha thats good! maybe ill come by sometime and check them out :D

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

haha thats good! maybe ill come by sometime and check them out :D

Sure :)

But on a more personal note, I am back from my break. Yes, I know I did not announce it but I realised I need one after finding it a bit boring and not playing for at least 4 days for about 3 times. So I am back and ready to get into it :) Oh, yes I was on a couple of times. I just wanted to see what was happening :)

ojdv.jpg

Welcome back from your untold break Frea!! W00t it's the holidays in N.Z!!

But anyway how are you?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Sorry about that)

:oops:

I'm good thanks :)

ojdv.jpg

FREA SMELLLS!!!!!!!

good

<3:

Awww...you are teh nubbins Wouter <3:

p2p>f2p. You know it too. Noob. <3:

Yes I do :cry: I think over Christmas or next year on my birthday I will be able to get Pay To Play.

Reason: Christmas I might get a job down at the local bike shop and and on my birthday I can get a debit plus card so I can still have an eftpos but pay for myself online <3:

ojdv.jpg

Members will be fun for you. :D

Hope all is well. <3:

Depends if I do get it though. Do I want to risk my F2P status and be one of millions of other fishies in the sea...

ojdv.jpg

lol =p

BUMP

hai frea!

Hey Sugar <3:

You could continue to do f2p but always have the p2p option available.

Yeah...

ojdv.jpg

Going to get 50 mining soon, will help me greatly when mining gold for profit :)

ojdv.jpg

I am so lame I have a post dry streak! And I forgot to screenie 50 mining! *Goes into Cup's blog...*

:D

ojdv.jpg

Come on nub! You need to remember to screenie those big milestones! :D Congrats, though, on 50 mining. Gold will be lots of fun! <3:

:evil: :cry:

<3:

ojdv.jpg

I'm back frea! Mwhahahaha!

OH MY GOD! SHIELD YOUR EYE'S KIDDIES! :shock: :shock: :geek:

Nice blog. Also like your sig :thumbsup:

Thanks <3:

Where are you? <3:

Hmmm?? I am logging on now...

<3:<3:

ojdv.jpg