U.S. Military: Medal of Honor

BlueLancer

Is it the figure in the middle of the medal? :|

Its still a good looking medal to me :?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

heh, the upside down pentagram is the mark of the devil.

That's what's wrong with it :P

I hereby reward you the medal of the devil eeeh valour :x for your fight against god eeeh terrorism

Now what would the true meaning behind this be? I don't believe that the designers didn't know about it. Scarry stuff if you ask me

vvvsig.gif

Beyond the fact that I find it hillarious that someone who fought in the war on Terror gets one, not really. There is no honour in fighting an offensive battle against an underdog. (I'm not going to argue this point, as this topic isn't about it. Save yourself the effort of typing out pro-war propaganda, because it certainly won't change my mind on this matter) It *does* look a bit freaky though with that pentagram. But then again, it looks kinda neat.

Guest Crystal

I hate to break it to you guys but Pentagon wasn't a terrorist attack. Try searching pentagon(dot)swf on google and watch the flash. Other than that I'm not saying anything else.

I hate to break it to you guys but Pentagon wasn't a terrorist attack. Try searching [Flash file (possibly contains virus)] on google and watch the flash. Other than that I'm not saying anything else.
What has that got to do with a medal of honor? :?

Guest Crystal

I hate to break it to you guys but Pentagon wasn't a terrorist attack. Try searching [Flash file (possibly contains virus)] on google and watch the flash. Other than that I'm not saying anything else.
What has that got to do with a medal of honor? :?

Well since you guys were talking bout the Pentagon.

Pentagram. The pentagon is a building in the US, a pentagram is an upside down star type symbol.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Guest Crystal

Pentagram. The pentagon is a building in the US, a pentagram is an upside down star type symbol.

Ah... oops. Ignore what I said last few posts then.

Ah... oops. Ignore what I said last few posts then.

*fluffles* Crystal with a propaganda flash movie ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Well if you do something heroic, you should be awarded, no matter wat war.

That's not the point, my point is that in a country where "in God we trust" is a motto, it's a bit strange to hand out medals that represent Satan.

Well if you do something heroic, you should be awarded, no matter wat war.

That's not the point, my point is that in a country where "in God we trust" is a motto, it's a bit strange to hand out medals that represent Satan.

you should have told us that at the first instance lol :roll:

I couldn't figure out what you were trying to say :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Well if you act above and beyond the call of duty!

*insert dramatic music here*

And if you get mangled, but miraculously survives... I guess you could.