Trying new things is bad, M'kay?

Roberthree

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to get m4tty banned? He's annoying the crap out of me.. And he'll probably go calling me a noob now :D

I know. He really thinks he's something doesn't he?(and that's negative) The worst person attitude wise I've ever seen in Runescape, or on these forums...

i basically meant most people flaming me are people who have probably played 2 weeks... (almost no ranked stats)

Pure Prejiduce. Your arguement is extremely weak at best. Because you are a "higher" lvl, doesn't mean anything. You are just an elitest snob, who thinks anyone who says anything against you is a piece of crap, no ranked stats, a noob, stupid lower lvl, etc, and his/her opinion doesn't matter, because you are a higher lvl. You even said to a person who got hacked; "it's your fault you dumb noob". I mean seriousily it's a game, no need to call everyone a lower lvl who talks back, stupid names...

Edit: Your attitude to everyone else in general, is pathetic. I mean, just look at his sad comments: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712023

Or just take a look at prior comments on this post, he really thinks he's something...

i basically meant most people flaming me are people who have probably played 2 weeks... (almost no ranked stats)

Pure Prejiduce. Your arguement is extremely weak at best. Because you are a "higher" lvl, doesn't mean anything. You are just an elitest snob, who thinks anyone who says anything against you is a piece of crap, no ranked stats, a noob, stupid lower lvl, etc, and his/her opinion doesn't matter, because you are a higher lvl. You even said to a person who got hacked; "it's your fault you dumb noob". I mean seriousily it's a game, no need to call everyone a lower lvl who talks back, stupid names...

Edit: Your attitude to everyone else in general, is pathetic. I mean, just look at his sad comments: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712023

Or just take a look at prior comments on this post, he really thinks he's something...

you spend more time on this forum than rs i guess. only MORONS get hacked k?

you spend more time on this forum than rs i guess

What's that supposed to mean...? Generally don't we want a decent community? I don't get why people like you think so highly of yourself...

Also, people who got hacked are not MORONS. They can get; keyloggers, easily passed on by fake emails, friends, etc. Or, simply hacked via real computer being taken over...

you have 277 posts (mostly of trying to act smart/flaming on my topics probably) and only 1 stat ranked r0fl.

You just pointed the finger at your patheticness. First off, who cares if I have one stat ranked(except you)? It in no way excuses your pathetic attitude. Trying to use my only stat ranking as a way to discredit me gets you nowhere. Using that tactic as a way of saying that person has no expierence, is a low lvl loser, etc, also points you out more as a snobbish, elitist who has pathetic behaviour and attidtude... Also the 277 post thing is still sad too.

how can someone with only 1 stat ranked have enough experience to know more about the game than someone with 170m+ xp? (me). did i give you permission to speak?

Did I say I had more expierence then you? No, lol. Trying to draw away from the main issue by saying I "said" I had more expierence is even sadder. Also, do you now have supernatural powers that make me shut up? This is Robert's post, not your "I'm soooo good, all of you don't have good high score stats, I'm better, I'm lvl 120+, you're all noobs for talking back, now shut up losers, etc" post.

Tell me, have you ever heard of Bruteforcers? I know they don't work on RuneScape (anymore), but there's certainly other ways of hacking than keylogging, guessing a password or retrieving the password because you're acting like you are his friend. (Please do not go flame me, i have never hacked anyone)

also people ARE morons if their pc gets taken over, or they accept virus emails etc...

So you are a moron if someone get's your pass, and you thought you did everything to protect it? So everyone of all the millions of people who get their credit card information stolen(fake wesbites, keyloggers, hackers, etc), is now a moron? Basically what your saying.

also people ARE morons if their pc gets taken over, or they accept virus emails etc...

You really don't get what i said, do you? There's ways of hacking that players can do nothing about. For example, if a hacker finds a leak in the runescape website he can inject some kind of script in the URL ( i used to know people who hack that way on other games, but do not know much about it myself).

how can someone with only 1 stat ranked have enough experience to know more about the game than someone with 170m+ xp? (me). did i give you permission to speak?

Did I say I had more expierence then you? No, lol. Trying to draw away from the main issue by saying I "said" I had more expierence is even sadder. Also, do you now have supernatural powers that make me shut up? This is Robert's post, not your "I'm soooo good, all of you don't have good high score stats, I'm better, I'm lvl 120+, you're all noobs for talking back, now shut up losers, etc" post.

they are noobs for jumping into stuff they have no clue about

Tell me, have you ever heard of Bruteforcers? I know they don't work on RuneScape (anymore), but there's certainly other ways of hacking than keylogging, guessing a password or retrieving the password because you're acting like you are his friend. (Please do not go flame me, i have never hacked anyone)

they never did work on rs, youve only played like 2 weeks so you wouldnt understand tho

DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?

You really don't get what i said, do you? There's ways of hacking that players can do nothing about. For example, if a hacker finds a leak in the runescape website he can inject some kind of script in the URL ( i used to know people who hack that way on other games, but do not know much about it myself).

sry but jagex arent dumb enough for that to happen to their site

Lol that last reaction to my post really did it. I am not going to try and communicate with that fool again as he won't understand anything i say.. He will probably think he 'owned', 'dissed' or scared me now, but whatever.. I'll be the bigger person :)

Lol that last reaction to my post really did it. I am not going to try and communicate with that fool again as he won't understand anything i say.. He will probably think he 'owned', 'dissed' or scared me now, but whatever.. I'll be the bigger person :)

I know, he thinks he's better then everyone else here. It's really pretty pathetic to read some of his posts...

OK, this is getting really out of hand. There's no need for us to sink down to m4tty's level and start flaming him. All that will accomplish is getting this post locked and I've the feeling m4tty would like to see that happen. Why give him what he wants? Seriously we don't need to reply to m4tty and continue this cycle of flaming.

m4tty, stop acting like you on this forum, with your "did I give you permission to speak?" thing. It has no place here. This is a forum - a place for discussion, not a propaganda station for us to listen to you. If you don't want to take part in a serious discussion why post here at all? So, could you please leave this thread and stop flaming people? Its not doing anything but irritating people and setting them against you.

OK, this is getting really out of hand. There's no need for us to sink down to m4tty's level and start flaming him. All that will accomplish is getting this post locked and I've the feeling m4tty would like to see that happen. Why give him what he wants? Seriously we don't need to reply to m4tty and continue this cycle of flaming.

m4tty, stop acting like you on this forum, with your "did I give you permission to speak?" thing. It has no place here. This is a forum - a place for discussion, not a propaganda station for us to listen to you. If you don't want to take part in a serious discussion why post here at all? So, could you please leave this thread and stop flaming people? Its not doing anything but irritating people and setting them against you.

morons need permission to speak.