Trying new things is bad, M'kay?

Roberthree

m4tty isnt even my account, i dont even have a clue who that is... and it IS annoying when people come in and try to steal kills, make people die etc... fair enough if people wanna go on suicide missions but they shouldnt waste other peoples time too... but i guess to ignorant level 70s, the people whos time they are wasting are just objects to them.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

Pretty much done with rs now

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangit, m4tty. I wasn't screwing up their trip. They were fighting krill, not the mini-bosses. If I did anything at all to them (Which I probably didn't) I saved them food. Jesus, look at the screenshot. We were in there for like 5 minutes then teled out.

im not even going to bother replying to the "half my stats are unranked but i know everything about runescape" brigade.

Get this: levels do not necessarily equal knowledge. :-w

My few cents here: it seems to me he just wanted to have a bit of fun by seeing what it was like. Do you run into an extremely dangerous area, carrying your best armor, without really knowing what it's like? I know I don't, a lot of people don't either. Plus, sometimes it is fun to suicide.

How does someone attacking the same monster you are get in the way? They may not be helping at all or very little, but it's not like they can take your drops or even really cause any harm whatsoever. Explain that, please, m4tty?

Oh, and:

or how annoying it is when NOOBS come in and crash the world and then when you ask them nicely to goto another world they just flame you, either: calling you a noob, saying they know better than you, or they where "just trying to help"

So you're saying that when "your" world gets crashed by a "noob", then you always ask them to leave nicely? Yeah, that's easy to believe, seeing your behavior here. Oh, the irony!

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

im not even going to bother replying to the "half my stats are unranked but i know everything about runescape" brigade.

My few cents here: it seems to me he just wanted to have a bit of fun by seeing what it was like. Do you run into an extremely dangerous area, carrying your best armor, without really knowing what it's like? I know I don't, a lot of people don't either. Plus, sometimes it is fun to suicide.

How does someone attacking the same monster you are get in the way? They may not be helping at all or very little, but it's not like they can take your drops or even really cause any harm whatsoever. Explain that, please, m4tty?

Oh, and:

or how annoying it is when NOOBS come in and crash the world and then when you ask them nicely to goto another world they just flame you, either: calling you a noob, saying they know better than you, or they where "just trying to help"

So you're saying that when "your" world gets crashed by a "noob", then you always ask them to leave nicely? Yeah, that's easy to believe, seeing your behavior here. Oh, the irony!

they can steal drops, cause ppl to die cos of the "rythm of killing" being messed up.. and as ive said 1000+ times how can some random loser lvl 40 who has read a guide know more than someone whos actally done it? guides are nothing but a good starting point.

i used to ask crashers nicely to leave but usually i just get flaming in return... so now i usually just try my best to get them killed.

even know what a troll means? you posted a "rant", i replied with what the people on the other side probably thought

You've been trolling with your "levels=knowledge" crap over 3+ threads. Now seriously, go away. Everyone hates you.

[hide=Quote Train]

Oh, and:

they can steal drops, cause ppl to die cos of the "rythm of killing" being messed up.. and as ive said 1000+ times how can some random loser lvl 40 who has read a guide know more than someone whos actally done it? guides are nothing but a good starting point.

i used to ask crashers nicely to leave but usually i just get flaming in return... so now i usually just try my best to get them killed.

[/hide]

How's a "noob" who doesn't know what he's doing steal your drops? :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

nah ive been critising with my low levels/no experience = no knowledge point.

You've been trolling. Calling it criticism (and spelling it wrong) doesn't change the fact that you are a troll who pisses me off.

1) You're wrong.

2) I will flame the hell out of ANY troll I see.

But wouldn't flaming the flamers make you just as bad as they are? Just a thought.

Yes, but trolls don't respond well to anything that isn't flames. See earlier in this thread for examples. Plus this guy just makes me -that- mad.

1) You're wrong.

But wouldn't flaming the flamers make you just as bad as they are? Just a thought.

Yes, but trolls don't respond well to anything that isn't flames. See earlier in this thread for examples. Plus this guy just makes me -that- mad.

wow, you are the expert on what "trolls" do.

1) You're wrong.

wow, you are the expert on what "trolls" do.

Having you post on a thread is enough to turn anyone into an expert. And just because you're replying with what you view as the other side of the argument doesn't give you the right to flame the guy. You COULD have posted it in a straight forward, pleasant manner instead of just insulting all the lower levels. I'd imagine you would have had a much more positive reception then. Instead you slagged all the lower levels who have posted which turned a legitimate rant into a flame war. Congratulations. Oh, and how come everyone who disagrees with you gets flamed for not knowing it all? It's kinda repetitive and not exactly effective for making your points seem intelligent and generally persuading people to agree with you. Just something to think about.

they reply with the exact same thing over and over so i reply to it with the same things over and over... nice 17m total xp btw, i have about 100 million more.

Wow, you actually wasted your time looking me up on high scores just so you could brag about how much "better" than me you are. Funny thing is, I don't play the game for xp, I play for fun. Probably no excuse for having such a low total xp, but it doesn't bother me all that much. I don't like doing the same thing over and over again so my levels aren't all that good. I'll live. Now on to you - you quite clearly have a higher level than me and have most likely played longer than me. Well done on your levels but unfortunately you missed out 1 important thing along the way to getting them. Developing some decent people skills. The idea that just because someone is a lower level than you doesn't mean they can't attempt to do the same things you do. After all, mimicry is the most basic of learning skills. It's how babies learn to talk and walk - they mightn't be good at the start but we sure as hell don't flame the baby for trying. The comparative in Runescape would be a low level, I suppose. And, similarly to the baby, we try and do stuff before we really can, for the sheer hell of it. After all what's life without a little challenge.

Have you ever considered the reason we reply with the same thing, time and time again, is because your counter-statements aren't valid or don't fully respond to the post? And have you ever heard of being the bigger person? Basically it means, just because some one is being a jerk to you, you don't have to be a jerk to them. Hopefully you read all of that, and maybe took something on board. We can but hope.

we have immature peopel on rs.

Just turn private chat on.

You have the right to go to GWD whenever you like and that is the end of the matter.

Ps: 100 posts. woot

Agreed. Ignore some of the snobbish higher lvl players(and m4tty, if you want go and say how cooking is my only stat in the highscores, go ahead).

You have every right to go any place in Runescape, lvl 126 or lvl 3(if you can get to the area in the first place).

As a player and a member of our community you have the rights to do whatever 'legal' things you like, whether it's trying to take Tztok-Jad on or running around in your POH pretending your God.

Don't let a group of noobs make you feel restricted, if i let them then i wouldn't even be playing, just put public chat =off, private chat = friends then carry on doing whatever you was doing ::'

^wow i sound like an idiot ::'

Zaroterasu.png