The way "I" merchant

Death_Hippy

While people sell their runes,cowhides, and feathers I sell some other things.For example, I got bored of the mass market on day and decided to sell 3 types of beer and 100 kababs on the top floor of the desert palace top floor.Surprisingly I earned about 1k doing that o_o.

Other things I do for merchanting is sell items for slightly higher prices...if you can call raising the price of full bronze as 8k as slightly priced.O.K hear me out here.I sell items by how much time I waste in my life to make them.So since that took about 8 minutes out of my life add three 0's.There it's priced!

If anyone else has weird ways of selling things post em here.And I don't care if you talk about how you scammed someone.I don't give a dam. :thumbsup:

I sell items by how much time I waste in my life to make them.So since that took about 8 minutes out of my life add three 0's.There it's priced!

Have fun selling nature runes for ~10gp and full kharil for 100M+ then :P

I don't even remember where I get majority of my money anymore, a combo of barrows and then throwing a bit of every skill into the money pile (You guessed right, I'm not the richest out there :wink: )

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Merchanting is ok, although i refuse to do it unless i'm making a big profit very fast.

Barrows and staking is the way to go ^^

Barrows is crap profits now that most pieces of the armor are worth less than 500k and blood runes are worth 350-400 each.

Staking can make ludicrous profits, but it is way too risky for the average person to come out on top.

God Wars is the best route to riches, these days. A team of a few level 90-100s can go with one level 115+ to bandos and kill several bosses.

td2sig.jpg