Ratings please?

I don't see whats the point of everyone posting their new accounts like "look what i did in 1 minute".

Not trying to be rude, just saying those stats aren't really impressive and I honestly don't see the point of posting this.

My advice, get everything up, not only combat.

randomkcopyq.png

Both of them comments were of no use to me :)

As you can clearly see to the left hand side that is my account.

Click it and check the stats.

I don't need to waste time/money on skilling.

I'm bored of that too.

I want a pker :)

Anyone else have anything constructive to say?

:)-Samari

liverdh1.jpg

Help me starting out again - Give YOUR advice!

If you're collecting in game "hyt's" send me a message here or in game :D

I'm bored of that too.

Time/money? How did you get money onto that pure without skills? :shame:

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

I'm bored of that too.

Time/money? How did you get money onto that pure without skills? :shame:

At what point did I say my pure has money?

liverdh1.jpg

This is a good start, try getting 30-40 strength, and then 40 attack. And from there just strength. If F2P you could make a range-2h pker, or P2P you could make.. Well almost everything.. G-mauler, strength pure, melee-magic hybrid, you name it.

Good luck :)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

This is a good start, try getting 30-40 strength, and then 40 attack. And from there just strength. If F2P you could make a range-2h pker, or P2P you could make.. Well almost everything.. G-mauler, strength pure, melee-magic hybrid, you name it.

Good luck :)

Thanks alot, you've opened my options a bit more there :D

Finally someone with a bit of knowledge :)

Thankyou again

liverdh1.jpg

Pathetic and pointless...the both of you...

Shouldn't you be wasting your time having a "BSALE" in varrock and then calling all the lower levels "noobs" because they offered you 2k under the price you wanted for an item -.-

Sorry if I seem snappy, but it's pointless posts like that, that really get to me. If you're going to say something negative atleast answer the full post. There are two questions in hand there. 1) Rating, you both answered. 2) WHERE TO NEXT? -.- All I need is some help and advice for my first pking account and I get 3/4 replies that have no constructiveness to them at all...

Could all future comments please have something decent to say in them.

liverdh1.jpg

Shouldn't you be wasting your time having a "BSALE" in varrock and then calling all the lower levels "noobs" because they offered you 2k under the price you wanted for an item -.-

Sorry if I seem snappy, but it's pointless posts like that, that really get to me. If you're going to say something negative atleast answer the full post. There are two questions in hand there. 1) Rating, you both answered. 2) WHERE TO NEXT? -.- All I need is some help and advice for my first pking account and I get 3/4 replies that have no constructiveness to them at all...

You basically flamed them for expressing their opinions.

soldersig.jpg

1\10. any runescape player is capable of those stats.
-.-

Corr another one.

Next one I'll just close the topic.

If you would actually care to read and not just look at the pretty pictures

This took me 2 days.

Not long at all.

All I'm asking for is the rating of the levels for 2 days work

And then for people's opinions on what I should do next.

Yeah sure anyone could get them stats.

But, I'm not finished yet -.-

I'm looking for where to go next.

liverdh1.jpg

omg! ur right!! i was in varrok and i put up my b sale!! and a guy put up 1m! but den he changed it to 100k and i losted my whole bank acc!! omfg!!!! i hate my lyfe!!

:roll:

Don't be so callous. They offered fine advice, get your skills up, and get up defence. IF you don't want to that's fine. But they didn't try to flame you, unlike you flamed them.

So, my advice:

Get up Fishing and Runecrafting, they are awesome money makers. And if you don't need money, then you're either crazy, or a drop trader.

Also: At least get Defence to 45. Rune pures are way better then no Defence pures. You barely make any money on a regular pure.

Now, that was constructive advice, just because you do not like something, in no way, means the information was worthless.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

omg! ur right!! i was in varrok and i put up my b sale!! and a guy put up 1m! but den he changed it to 100k and i losted my whole bank acc!! omfg!!!! i hate my lyfe!!

Don't be so callous. They offered fine advice, get your skills up, and get up defence. IF you don't want to that's fine. But they didn't try to flame you, unlike you flamed them.

So, my advice:

Get up Fishing and Runecrafting, they are awesome money makers. And if you don't need money, then you're either crazy, or a drop trader.

Also: At least get Defence to 45. Rune pures are way better then no Defence pures. You barely make any money on a regular pure.

Now, that was constructive advice, just because you do not like something, in no way, means the information was worthless.

Thanks, I appreciate posts like this as they actually get people somewhere :)

If you'd like to read previous comments maybe the situation would become more clear :)

But save you time, I'll post it here :D

1) I'm making this account purely for the fun of pking :D

2) I'm not looking to make any real money as my main (RSN to the left) can make plenty itself

3) I'm bored of skilling now thanks to my main so that counts any skill related training out

4) Why 45 defence may I ask? Why not just 40?

Thanks for being constructive :D

liverdh1.jpg

So, my advice:

If you'd like to read previous comments maybe the situation would become more clear :)

2) I'm not looking to make any real money as my main (RSN to the left) can make plenty itself

3) I'm bored of skilling now thanks to my main so that counts any skill related training out

Because I'm 99% sure, that Berseker helms require 45 Defence.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So, my advice:

Because I'm 99% sure, that Berseker helms require 45 Defence.

Oh I see.

Thanks for your help.

Atleast it was constructive.

I'll keep 45 in mind

-Samari

liverdh1.jpg

wat cb is it so far, but i reckon u got attack too early. im 23 cb, if u wanna fight add me: friez plz ::' my stats are: 5 attack 42 str 33hp 20range 17mage

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

you shouldnt post what levels u are after 2 days cause u wont get anything constructve but get lost. Maybe post ure stats after like 1 months or longer and then u would get better comments. by the way, i own every pure i meet.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

wat cb is it so far, but i reckon u got attack too early. im 23 cb, if u wanna fight add me: friez plz ::' my stats are: 5 attack 42 str 33hp 20range 17mage

23 Cb

Before I go to wildy I wanna be able to wield Rune Scimmy

and wear green dhide :D

you shouldnt post what levels u are after 2 days cause u wont get anything constructve but get lost. Maybe post ure stats after like 1 months or longer and then u would get better comments. by the way, i own every pure i meet.

Refer to previous posts -.-

liverdh1.jpg

So what's the point posting if these took only 2 days to get -.-?

Corr,

Please everyone,

Stop brining up this matter,

Maybe you should read previous comments you JEBB END

I thought ok fair enough, mabye if you want advice etc thats fine, mabye you should have made that a bit clearer

Calling someone a JEBB END is now just gonna cause a flame war well done =D> , mabye it will turn out better than your 1 day old account

loverrrzp8.jpg