I need help marchanting yews

vikingkings

I'm trying to merchant yews but no luck:

What Im trying to do is buy 4200 yews for 1,218,000 and selling for 350 ea giving me a good profit and keep on buying more yews the more money I get and selling them for more. The problem Im buying 290ea (I heard you could) and selling 350ea but I dont know where the heck to merchant my yews like on what world and area on the map.

The threads I make on runescape forums generally get ignored and people seem to be selling in small bundles when I street shop in the banks without using the forums at all.

It doesn't matter if Im posting a thread asking to buy several yews for 290 ea on any other RS forum, it just gets ignored.

So I need some serious advice on the merchanting business.

Could you be specific as to what exactly flax is and what I would be doing or accomplishing by spinning bs(what is bs?) How would I make money doing that?

Could you give me a complete over view of the general idea? I have no clue how I would start or make profit doing that. I dont even know how much flax is and how much profit I can make "buying flax and spinning bs"

:-s

Flax goes for about 100ea. You can make bowstrings out of flax, it gives you crafting xp. People pay 200ea+ for bowstrings.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

If I were to buy 320 ea and sell for 350 ea I would be making a very bad profit so I dont know, I'm not really sure what I should do with my 1,218,000 to start earning a good source of cash.

Any advice will be welcomed

You are actually wrong. Yes its only a 30 gp profit per log, however, you WILL be able to make more trades faster, making your cash at the same rate if not faster.

For example:

You buy 5k 320 ea, takes you about 30-40 mins

You resell 5k 350 ea, takes you another 30-40 mins

--> Total profit = 150k

--> Total time = about 60 to 80 mins

-or-

You buy 5k 290 ea, takes you about an hour & a half maybe two hours

You resell 5k at 350 ea, takes you 30-40 mins

--> Total profit = 300k

--> Total time = about 90 to 180 mins

You can double, possibly triple the time it takes to buy and sell those logs if you buy 320ea and sell 350ea.

(Those times were fictional, just based upon personal merching experience and his information provided[being ignored on forums])

Another tip:

When buying, do NOT post the price your buying for in the thread title unless its equal or more compared to what others are buying for. Thats a #1 way to be "ignored" on the RSOF.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

If you are going to go with yews, all logs are sold at the west entrance of varrock, right south-west of the bank.

In f2p, it is very easy to buy 300ea.

"You're pro or you are a noob....

puwre.gif

...that's life." - Athene

Could you be specific as to what exactly flax is and what I would be doing or accomplishing by spinning bs(what is bs?) How would I make money doing that?

Could you give me a complete over view of the general idea? I have no clue how I would start or make profit doing that. I dont even know how much flax is and how much profit I can make "buying flax and spinning bs"

:-s

Its p2p, so if you are f2p then nvm. Flax is strung into bowstrings usually in lumbridge. It is a way of doubling your money while getting craft exp.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

I know this is stupid but what is f2p and p2p mean? :ohnoes:

Im just trying to figure out what works in this game and what doesn't and the most effective methods for selling, buying.......

Can I just do borrows armor since there's so many auto's and newbs merchanting everything thus making hard for the honest players? I need some advice on borrows and how to get started, I have 1,219,000 to start out.

Thanks.

Wow! Thanks for that guide, it's really helpful. Looking at that I could be better off merchanting rare armor and such instead wasting my time with yews or lobs.

Anyway, where are the best places to merchant treasure trail items and the expensive items as you go up the guide? A

Also where to buy them from players (the best locations).

tt items:north of Varock west in world 1

lobs-across from bank

runes:outside of bank

ores/bars:fally East Bank

Logs:Very west of Varock

Rares:mems world 2;fally park

almost all mems items:fally park

If theres any that i missed, just ask

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

above the bank, but still inside the city walls. You can find practically anything in world 2 fally.

2153_s.gif

userbar_full.png

If I were to buy 320 ea and sell for 350 ea I would be making a very bad profit so I dont know, I'm not really sure what I should do with my 1,218,000 to start earning a good source of cash.

Any advice will be welcomed

buy limps 800 ea and red spider eggs 500 ea and make str pots and sell 4 doese for 2k ea in edge on f2p worlds

baller_playa.png

Sorry, I don't know how to "marchant"

Yews are currently a very bad thing to merchant. Too many people trying to merchant them, along with all the bots. In one corner you have like 10 people screaming "buying yews 300 ea" and in the other corner you have 10 people screaming "selling yews 350 ea"

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

buy limps 800 ea and red spider eggs 500 ea and make str pots and sell 4 doese for 2k ea in edge on f2p worlds

Horrible idea. Str pots sell for 1k ea. You will spend AGES selling for 2k ea. Also the time to go to Aurbury and repeatedly ask for str pots, and the banking, ugh. Bad idea...