Draconic visage rates.

mujammil

Hey, was wondering how frequent actually are these, i was thinking bout killing a load of black dragons with my 77 ranged, and was wondering are they like super rare like d chain drops from dusties, i imo could probs kill 800 a week, and was wondering are the drop rates like 1 in a thousand. Seeing that they cost 2x more than d chain are they even more. If the drop rates are as such 1 in a thousand then :? lol

If you do say i should go for it, i will but will be in a while and will make a new topic for advice on how to kill em with range. thanks

P.s if you know any guides on killing black dragons with range please post thanks.

MujGunGetDiv.png

They are too rare and new for anyone to have done any accurate droprate testing, for you to have a good chance at a visage i'd say you'd have to kill atleast 3k dragons. Many have killed more with no drop.

There is no need for a guide for killing black drags... just range them from the safe spots in the chicken place. :P

my friend got visage drop in a 26irons asiment :shock: and there are ppl who killed like 5k of them and yet to get one.

its all about luck.

anyway i would sugest killing iron dragons coz they also drop dragon legs,skirts,spears,meds and left halfs so you will most likely get ur money back but again if u r unlucky u would lose cash :uhh:

33165171ty6.png

Lol, it's pointless guessing. You'll either get one or you won't.

The only things you can be sure of are that the higher level the dragon, the more chance you have, and if you're not fighting a dragon, you won't get a drop. =)

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Does anyone know if a ring of wealth would help getting a draconic visage? As i got confused during the topic about the ring of wealth, something about wheels of chance and alchable items?

Don't start taking over someone else's thread. If you want to ask a question, I suggest you take 2 minutes and make your own post.

I heard the rate was around 1/32k. This was from a reliable source. So very, very rare.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

it will take quite a bit of playing to kill 800 black dragons a week with 77 range. i was killing about 20-25 an hour i think. so by that estimate that would be 36 hours of killing black dragons in a week. of course i saved all of my hides and bones out of it. as far as drop rates i'm not so sure either. all i know is that ive killed about 700+ black dragons so far and no visage yet :(

rssig2.png

I heard the rate was around 1/32k. This was from a reliable source. So very, very rare.

as far the rumor method goes i wouldn't put too much stock in what posts like these say. the "i heard from a very secret, yet reliable source" method isn't presenting any numbers from personal experience. i've had some players...err...reliable sources...tell me that they've managed to get a visage in their first 25 kills while others have racked over 3k kills with nothing.

rssig2.png