Partyhats. Really Discontinued?

Dragons_Might

Thats not the point. There actually are people who would though.

The point is someone CAN crack one and create an item that is supposed to be discontinued.

but the hat is already inside. its like when a beanie babie is discontinued, but there is a box of them shoved inside a warehouse that everyone forgot about. they are still discontinued.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They come from Christmas crackers,crackers are the ones that are discontinued,they haven't extinct yet,but it won't come back again when all of the crackers are cracked,so a PartyHat is discontinued in a simple way,what makes them is discontinued.

Exactly. The discontinuation transfers from the crackers to the hats. My definition of discontinued would be something that has a definite limit. Since crackers are in short supply and we can never increase that supply ever - then the hats are the same story.

• 2 weeks later...
they can be brought back into the game. but theres only a limited amount that can come into the game. making it discontinued.

In that case wouldn't most things produced on earth be discontinued as soon as they started being produced? Because there is a limited supply of materials on Earth only a limited amount of an item can be produced even if that that amount is extremely large.

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

they can be brought back into the game. but theres only a limited amount that can come into the game. making it discontinued.

In that case wouldn't most things produced on earth be discontinued as soon as they started being produced? Because there is a limited supply of materials on Earth only a limited amount of an item can be produced even if that that amount is extremely large.

No because the earth holds supply not the item being made but the supply are discontuned.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Quit being stupid.

The "limited supply of materials" you speak of can be recycled once thrown out. Plus, the amount of "limited materials" is quite vast.

Its like calling the sun a non-renewable resource, because eventually it will run out. Sure, that's true, but it'll take on the order of 5 billion years.

Party hats and Christmas Crackers are of a very limited quantity, a number which can only decrease. Therefore, they are truly discontinued.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Well

They are "discontinued" in the way that there can only be less Party hats, since nobody will pull their cracker, and people quit with them in their account.

However, discontinued by definition is something that you cannot obtain any more of. That is untrue, as people can pull their crackers.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Well

They are "discontinued" in the way that there can only be less Party hats, since nobody will pull their cracker, and people quit with them in their account.

However, discontinued by definition is something that you cannot obtain any more of. That is untrue, as people can pull their crackers.

Christmas crackers are like REALLY REALLY REALLY expensive wrapping paper.

discontinued

adjective stopped, ended, finished, abandoned, halted, terminated, no longer made

There are never going to be (dupes/hacks aside) more party hats than a set amount.

People do pull Christmas crackers

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Party hats are definately discontinued as there are only as many as the number of party hat and crackers combined. No more crackers will be dropped and therefore no more party hats can be 'made'. All the crackers in existence atm technically do have a party hat inside.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

Party hats are definately discontinued as there are only as many as the number of party hat and crackers combined. No more crackers will be dropped and therefore no more party hats can be 'made'. All the crackers in existence atm technically do have a party hat inside.

This. Can this thread die now? Pretty please? :wall:

Shurikennin.png

This. Can this thread die now? Pretty please? :wall:

If you want a thread to die just dont post on it.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png