Santa, Can I have...

Final_Mercy

Hey people, I don't want to make a hotspot post, as I ranted about that in my previous post

Here's the link: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=711962

But I wanted to know what people would like for christmas/x-mas.

I've heard many, many stories about a santa suit to go along with the oh-so marvelous santa hat, I personally don't have either of those, due to the facts that santa suits' aren't out yet or even thought of being made yet.

But opinions are good, and creativity, in numbers and quality, adds more to be even greater, like unity and kind humanity.

If people are power, more people more power; then let it be more ideas, more creativity!

Dear Santa,

Jolly ol' chaps, you lost your santa hat to the people all over the world, sadly one day the penguins are going to get you and your pitiful elves but who cares? We do.

Some people were thinking of getting a copy of .. your suit! to match with a copy of your hat. Of course it isn't mockery because we want to behave good, so why not toss in a few of those christmas/x crackers and a few suits for Christmas :)?

From below and under, above and beyond,

Heavenflashg/Final_Mercy

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

If anyone is spamming on this thread, it is the above two posters.

On-topic: I think that would be a good idea to introduce a so-called Santa Suit, but it would have to be obtained after helping Santa or something and it has to be untradeable.

Good idea...

kingtut3.png

I wish Santa would (at least in RuneScape):

1. Recall all currently distributed Santa hats due to a defective pom-pom that would occassionally explode and blow a person's head up, causing it to leave disgusting, smoldering smears of burnt bone and brain matter on Falador masonry.

2. Recall all currently distributed Party hats due to a defective gold-trim that would act as a radio antenna on rainy days and illegally pick up RSM (RuneScape Moderator) emergency radio channels.

3. Have Bert's long lost brother Ernie, mine and deposit Pure Essence into our banks at 1000 units/day for a reasonably difficult quest.

4. Have a Krakken occasionally attack multiple fisher bots in the Fishing Guild and they are unable to log off, run away etc and are forced to defend themselves with their harpoon.

5. Persuade Dondakan to give us the secret to making the different cannon balls so that we can go through Slayer tasks quicker.

6. Give us a quest that infects us with the Lycanthrope virus and allow us to transform into a Werewolf that will allow us to effectively attack and kill the Vyrewatch. (haven't you guys watched that very bad Van Helsing movie that starred Hugh Jackman?)

7. Upgrade the Bone-Grinder from "Martha Stewart kitchen counter top version" to the "ACME Nuclear Powered Industrial Strength version" so that we can power grind through a full inventory of bones and have it automatically deposit the bone powder into clay pots.

8. Allow us to renovate our player-owned houses so that we can have multiple lecterns in one study and expanding the lecterns to include a selection of Ancient and Lunar spells.

9. Give us an item to smite bots and temporarily disrupt their ability to bot by teleporting them to Tutorial Island, forcing them to go through the tutorials before they can reach the mainland again.

10. Make us some good ol' stomach warming reindeer stew!

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

I wish Santa would (at least in RuneScape):

1. Recall all currently distributed Santa hats due to a defective pom-pom that would occassionally explode and blow a person's head up, causing it to leave disgusting, smoldering smears of burnt bone and brain matter on Falador masonry.

2. Recall all currently distributed Party hats due to a defective gold-trim that would act as a radio antenna on rainy days and illegally pick up RSM (RuneScape Moderator) emergency radio channels.

3. Have Bert's long lost brother Ernie, mine and deposit Pure Essence into our banks at 1000 units/day for a reasonably difficult quest.

4. Have a Krakken occasionally attack multiple fisher bots in the Fishing Guild and they are unable to log off, run away etc and are forced to defend themselves with their harpoon.

5. Persuade Dondakan to give us the secret to making the different cannon balls so that we can go through Slayer tasks quicker.

6. Give us a quest that infects us with the Lycanthrope virus and allow us to transform into a Werewolf that will allow us to effectively attack and kill the Vyrewatch. (haven't you guys watched that very bad Van Helsing movie that starred Hugh Jackman?)

7. Upgrade the Bone-Grinder from "Martha Stewart kitchen counter top version" to the "ACME Nuclear Powered Industrial Strength version" so that we can power grind through a full inventory of bones and have it automatically deposit the bone powder into clay pots.

8. Allow us to renovate our player-owned houses so that we can have multiple lecterns in one study and expanding the lecterns to include a selection of Ancient and Lunar spells.

9. Give us an item to smite bots and temporarily disrupt their ability to bot by teleporting them to Tutorial Island, forcing them to go through the tutorials before they can reach the mainland again.

10. Make us some good ol' stomach warming reindeer stew!

+1 =]

~ I farm, there for you eat

~ Got food? Thank a Farmer

farmer_dally.png

[98% of Tip-It's Community has a signature.

If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap...]

If anyone is spamming on this thread, it is the above two posters.

On-topic: I think that would be a good idea to introduce a so-called Santa Suit, but it would have to be obtained after helping Santa or something and it has to be untradeable.

Good idea...

Bah -.- =P

I just wish he ain't talking about x mas crackers :-w

O: and i didn't say this is spam, it's a picture ;)

VIX VIX VIX