Addon To Herblore:

Dragonlordjl

dont we have a skill like this ummm................. oh yeah, HERBLORE

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

Maybe an addition to herblore?
i honestly was thinkin same thing when i wrote my first reply... ya an addition would be cool

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

cool idea. but i doubt itll be used, the hp restorage is monstrously high, the super potent watever at lvl 99 heals 120 hps, insanely high, lower it and it MIGHT happen

Before I start, this is a good idea in the first place. Just two things:

1) A quest is in order: Something like the Varrock Apothecary (spelled right or wrong?) requires some sort of potion, and normally gains it from the druidic peoples of the south, but unfortunately recent problems have stopped this from happening.

You have to go to Sophanem and then Elid to gain insight into how to make these brews and later the needles to inject them with

2) This could also be an addon to Ranged - You attach the needle to an arrow/dart/bolt and then inject the victim with a poison or something, dealing the effects. Obviously they would lose their effects afterwards (functioning as normal bolts/arrows etc) but it would be easier and require less new planning work tbh

3) Smithing Skill involved? I'd say to avoid incidents it involves Crafting, Smelting and Construction to make the ejector (needle and stuff)

Still, good idea. I support

Boom! Dead Shot

I agree that the potions are a bit high at times, and others are retty much useless. Balance them out and you get my vote.

Also, would you wield the needle like a dagger then hit the opponent? Or how?

Needs a bit more working out, so so far: :thumbup: :thumbdown: Hafl/half

22031_s.gif