Going for my first 99 - thieving

lergo

It's currently only 52, i thought of training on master farmers until 60 and then go for knights, and train on them all the way to 99... that would make about 7.5 mil cash too \' . But can you tell me how long it will take me if i play: 2 hours a day, 3, 4, 5?

lergo.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Don't Pickpocket to 99.

Use Pyramid Plunder. SO MUCH FASTER and a bit more interesting then pickpocketing and if you get a sceptre or two and you've made some cash to cover supplies.

First i tried to do Contact, but didn't finish it, maby now it'd be much easier, but still hard. Secondly i need money and i won't earn money by doing pyramid plunder, i lose money.

lergo.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

As well as Pyramid Plunder, you should consider s'quirk juice mini game as an alternative if you can do summer garden. The reason for this is that I went from 84 to 85 thieving in just over 2 hours. Works out at about 3k xp every one and a half minutes once you're used to it.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Can anyone tell me how much faster pyramid plunder is? <.<

and how much would it cost me to get 99 thieving?

lergo.png

You need quite a lot of supplies to get such as anti-poisons and food. It is very fast xp at later levels of around 230k+ xp per hour.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

You need quite a lot of supplies to get such as anti-poisons and food. It is very fast xp at later levels of around 230k+ xp per hour.

Yes.. after you unlocked the last room its a breeze to 99

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Put it like this, you can go from 1-99 thieving in 80 hours.

Here is a quote from the guide that you may find useful.

51-61:

Same thing steal from highest 2 rooms. This will take 36 games or roughly 3 hours. Current time elapsed: 7:24:10

61-71:

You r a big dawg now youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re a master thief. Same thing but you might not have enough time to steal everything from both rooms. So factoring this in it will take 75 games or a whopping 5 hours 15 minutes. Current time elapsed: 12:39:10

71-81:

Your that you made it this far. It will take 152 games.

12 hours 40 minutes thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s longer than it took to get to 61 from level 1 by 50 seconds! Current time elapsed: 25:19:10

81-91:

You must be tiredÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæEspecially if youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re on for 25 hours. It will take 226 games, which in other words its 18 hours 50 minutes. Current time elapsed: 44:09:10

91-99:

The home stretch to the big leagues. Exact thing but you won't be able to steal all from the room below 91!

It's advised you check for snakes and if you have time steal from 1-3 urns from the 81 room. Assuming that you search for all the snakes steal from 1-3 urns from the room below it will take a grand total of 366 games!! Omg hax. ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s 30 hours 30 minutes. Total time elapsed: 77:39:10.

Ignore the total times given. BTW, I would strongly advise competing Contact for this guide to be effective, unless you buy 5-10 sceptors and bank at cwars with dueling ring. Which is even more money. And if you complete Great Brain Robbery, not even complete just get to the prayer book part, you can un-poison yourself without antipoisons which saves a bit of money so all you need is a load of lobbies. And if done in the proper order, a load of lobbies can last you 1 and a half to TWO hours. which is very nice.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Don't Pickpocket to 99.

Use Pyramid Plunder. SO MUCH FASTER and a bit more interesting then pickpocketing and if you get a sceptre or two and you've made some cash to cover supplies.

First i tried to do Contact, but didn't finish it, maby now it'd be much easier, but still hard. Secondly i need money and i won't earn money by doing pyramid plunder, i lose money.

If you don't have the dedication to do a quest then i'm doubting you'll have enough perseverence to get a 99. If you need money then thieving is not the skill to do. Even at high levels you don't get much.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing