My original bank screen shot, before I quit :)

Hey don't leave :o.

JaGEx will tweak the system as you probably know, and that means it could allow you to help out your friends again. Even if merchanting is dead, you can still enjoy the game!

:cry:

icecube7.jpeg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey don't leave :o.

JaGEx will tweak the system as you probably know, and that means it could allow you to help out your friends again. Even if merchanting is dead, you can still enjoy the game!

:cry:

yeah, have a few phat sets and you dont really need to merch any more....want something? sell a few rares and buy it :o you can have alot of fun

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I thoguht about it that way, but thats not the only reason. I interact with people a lot, trade with friends a lot. My whole play style is being hindered beyond playability so meh, I am too dishearted, ive already canceled and stopped logging in.

Thank you for the kind words however.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png