My original bank screen shot, before I quit :)

Ironic or not, can anyone blame the man for trying to turn years of playing into money? =)

He earned it with that bank.

And with four party hat sets, you aren't the richest... unless you have four sets and an extra 20 blues or something. =)

There are some sick staking banks as well as some merchants that never flaunted their stuff as much as you fellas and that haven't quit.

But its not like that matters since your bank is banging one way or another both back then and now.

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actualy, I know most merchants, and I asked around a lot, everyone semes to speak of these mysterous people, but has anyone actualy seen one? its a myth.

There is about 50 or so blues left for example, and not that many of others. Too many people quit and got banned with them.

I clearely stated that there may be some stakers out there who have more rares than I do, I just havent seen or heard of one.

And as for bank, wait till you see my supplies :)

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

1 correction. It was duke freedom the richest, then unleash1, and then m3 rd. r2 wasnt rich back then he was still coming up.

Unleash1 and I were working together and at some point he gave me all his rares to showboat, thats how much we trusted each other.

Duke, who was all high and mighty about us manipulating the market (unleash and i) ended up being banned for rl trading, which I find extremely ironic. But I was 3rd richest back then and as far as I know the richest now (not counting stakers that I might not know about).

you are no where near the richest person in the game.

there are stakers who have 20bil+ banks :o

harrester1.gif

harrester1.png

harrester1.png

actualy, I know most merchants, and I asked around a lot, everyone semes to speak of these mysterous people, but has anyone actualy seen one? its a myth.

There is about 50 or so blues left for example, and not that many of others. Too many people quit and got banned with them.

I clearely stated that there may be some stakers out there who have more rares than I do, I just havent seen or heard of one.

there are at least 500 blues if not closer to 1000

Assassin1357.png

there are at least 500 blues if not closer to 1000

Yes, around 750 would be a nice estimate. Remember ego, we've been playing while you haven't, and seen what you have not over the past years.

And i wasn't saying who was the richest, just the few richest merchants at the time.

My old signature had to do with PKing the classic way.

Unfortunately, that is no more.

You misunderstood me slightly. What I meant was back when I played r2 wasnt rich at all. He didnt get rich till after I quit.

Also, I dont think there is that many blues, maybe 50 is too low of an estimate, but I gurantee you there isnt that many left.

ego_scorpion.png

Good God why would you quit with a bank like that :shock:

Phr33 p00phat pl0x? :-w

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

You misunderstood me slightly. What I meant was back when I played r2 wasnt rich at all. He didnt get rich till after I quit.

Also, I dont think there is that many blues, maybe 50 is too low of an estimate, but I gurantee you there isnt that many left.

Type "Zybez" into Google, go to their forum, and check out player kills. I saw many stakers with 8+ blue party hats.

But yea, lots of rares are lost to the abyss of bannings.

Welcome back to RuneScape.

And I personally haven't seen that many "rich" banks, besides stakers on RSC, and your bank Ego, so, I can't really say how rich you are comparatively.

Oh well. Can't wait to see this new bank pic. :D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

500-1000 might be a little high, but 50 is far far too low.

There are more than 50 people who play everyday who bought a blue when they were 5mil or lower and refuse to sell it, and don't even know the price of it because it doesn't matter since it will always be THEIR blue hat.

You might say those don't count because they aren't traded. But if there are that many people just in that category... think of all the people who are willing to sell or trade them regularly.

Its a point not worth arguing about though.

There is no need to defend a bank as nice as yours. Whether you are the richest or 100th richest, with 4 phat sets+ and with millions of accounts, that is still a darn good feat.

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

:shock:

Awesome bank....what with xmas approaching, wanna crack a cracker with me?!? :P

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Nice bank and I cant wait to see the bank pic :D

Off topic, but, for some reason when I was reading this thread I completely forgot that it was Nov 1 and I thought this thread was like a year old.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

As promised, here is the picture of my current bank. As stated earlier, out of all those rares only thing I have left is 4 party hat sets :(

Enjoy and let me know what you think :)

[hide=page 1]

83228581qt6.jpg[/hide]

[hide=page 2]

31444200yv0.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=page 3]

20928111pt4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=page 4]

82969449bd4.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=page 5]

63377703fj1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=page 6]

11944788ud9.jpg[/hide]

[hide=page 7]

92168964hi8.jpg[/hide]

[hide=page 8]

94856792ms2.jpg[/hide]

And I am lvl 89 combat, incase anyone is wondering :)

ego_scorpion.png

wow this thread is shifting from its point...

Welcome back, and hopefully you'll get back towards the head of the merchanting pack =) good luck. Very nice rares, and bank! lots of everything! gems, hides, logs, runes, very talented merchanter...

i love it when teachers say" go ahead, ask away there are no stupid questions."

i raise my hand and ask" can u pull down your pants? like right now?"

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif

Thanks guys, its good to be back.

And merchanting is what drives me in thsi game and then I use that $ for skills, although im extremely lazy :)

ps. if anyoen wnats to sell me stuff for skills im all yours

ego_scorpion.png

WOW. amazing man, I am also one or is addicted to money more then skills/combat in this game, although i do train them. Anyways AMAZING bank, current and old. Also to all the flamers, he said yes the 50 blue phat was a bit low, and he said he might be one of the richest NOT including stakers. Anyways welcome back and have fun with merchanting again.

-CinnamonRain

Does that mean you lost all your crackers and all those blues?

Where did they go to?

Still a nice bank with 4 phat sets though =D> <3:

Shame of those other rares.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Guys, just one request.

Please, dont pm em in game asking me how I made $ or to see or other things of that nature. I get harrassed on daily basis as is :(

hehe, I will harass you every day now ::'

Although I really am curious on how you made all the money :-w

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6