Christmas Drop Party 2007! Over!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the first prize is full zammy (2.5mill) and second price is santa hat (25mill)....

i smell somthin fishy... but even if i do come... im aiming for second :P

edit: there that sounds like a nice party :)

ill prob come now and drop a few things of my own

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

ths seams verry fishy as you have only just joined and you only have 2 skills in the high scores

13zwenn.png

Oh I made a mistake. I was going to hold two competitons. The first one is harder than the second one. The first competition's prize was going to be zammy full. The second competitions prize was going to be a santa hat. But the competition is gone :cry: I guess I lied unintentionally :^o Sorry for raising false hopes. :cry: I'm not as rich as i seem to be so i couldn't drop them.

glitch.jpg

its not that i dont velive you dont have the items (a picture of you with the items would be nice) its the fact that you are giveing away the santa as the second prize after full zammy with is not owrth as much

13zwenn.png

If I'm correct, santa isn't the second prize, it's the second competition. The first competition is easier, therefore the prize is smaller, while the second is harder with a bigger prize. I like this idea, and I might even attend, even though I'll be a member then. I'd like to see how this will work out. Considering your prize, you might have a huge crowd on your hands.

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Need a countdown? Don't know where to find one? http://www.pending.me.uk/

Retired TET leader.

I am sorry that I did not give the time. I have no information at this time. I will be giving information around Thanksgiving. The world is 95. The stuff is a surprise. :thumbsup: sorry deejay and uh lord blk. it is my first time so sorry if i did not state my point well. I did give some information though ::'

glitch.jpg

I am sorry that I did not give the time. I have no information at this time. I will be giving information around Thanksgiving. The world is 95. The stuff is a surprise. :thumbsup: sorry deejay and uh lord blk. it is my first time so sorry if i did not state my point well. I did give some information though ::'

dont worry but read other peoples posts like i am doing before posting yourself

knight95007.png

gallery? and how come no one is reading this except you and me. Is my title not catchy enough? Or is it that only a few people replied to this? Or is it that I am not dropping enough good items? :-k come on someone tell me :cry:

glitch.jpg