Antaeus Oct '06 vs '07 (a bit late) Stats, Banks, and others

Looking at some of my old pictures, 27 Oct 2006 was the earliest bank and stat pic that I took =) I started my account in July '04 (if I remember correctly). I played for a solid 7 months or so, got grounded from the computer for months at a time once in a while :P Then I took a break from rs Jan '06. I started playing again in September '06. Any pictures I might've kept since then were lost on my old laptop.

Rate my skills and bank if you like. and/or my progress since last year. Or just read and enjoy =)

'06 vs '07 stats

I had always liked slayer, but I wasn't much of a combat person til I got hooked on barrowing in April '07. From there my monster-hunting interests took over me :o I think my skills are fairly well-rounded now. I wanted to get 99 fishing before making this thread, but oh well. Been at 246exp til for over a week now. Just waiting on a couple people to be online at the same time. Should be able to get it later this evening. 105 Combat, 76.9m exp right now.

06oct27110333qr8.png07nov02oy4.png

Right now, I'm looking forward to achieving the following:

96+ Magic

91 Rc

All skills 80+

115~120 Combat

Nothing too special about my bank in '06 except for maybe feathers for 99 fishing (I ended up selling those) and my obsession with enchanted rings. The herb seeds here are marrentil and Tarromin mostly. At the time fletching was my favourite skill, so there are some yew long supplies in there too.

[hide=Oct 2006 bank]06oct27bankxj3.png[/hide]

Quite a bit of improvement in my bank this year. My lovely is putting together 9,600 Yew longs for me, so let's pretend those are there. 91 Rc banked (making lava runes, mostly), lots of farming/herby supplies, Dragon and Dag king hunting supplies, of course. Still in love with rings of dueling after all this time. Hurray for collecting strange fruits, buckets, rune picks & axes, and various other things.

bank071102wi2.png

Some of the random accomplishments I could find on my imageshack account:

[hide=misc accomplishments]

big_swordy.png

1500_total.png

bigsharkyhi8.png

rc65ly3.png

fish90zk4.png

magic80aa2.png

bonestopeachesod0.png

mourningsends2fm5.png

21june2007ug2.png

cmb100hp80xt4.png

agil75bm3.png

herb70td1.png

supplies070804bdh7.png

rc80bz6.png

supplies070826qm3.png[/hide]

I didn't start barrowing until April. <85 Combat. At about this time I started gaining combat exp from quests. Quite a few "Barrow log" blogs on tif that I couldn't help but browse. I looked something like this: $_$ . Finally I said that I'd give it a shot, and said that if I get an item within my first three runs, I was meant to be doing combats. Torags legs on my second run =) so the Fates decreed.

Few hundred runs since then I've gotten at least: (sorta lost track)

Guthans Warspear, Guthans Helm, Guthans Platebodyx2, Guthans Chainskirtx2

Veracs Brassardx4, Veracs Plateskirtx2, Veracs Flail

Dharoks Platebody, Dharoks Platelegsx2

Ahrims Robeskirtx3, Ahrims Robetob

Torags Platelegsx2, Torags Hammers

Karils Leathertop x2, Karils Leatherskirtx5, Karils Coifx4

[hide=Various Barrows Drops]

0002kb2.png

0003yc3.png

barrows070530ce4.png

07june11gspearbm6.png

07june11ahrimtopbx0.png

07june17ahrimskirtwa0.png

07june19guthanshelmzf0.png

07july28brassyrobedf2.png[/hide]

Before I went Dk'ing, I was looking at a lot of 'dk trip logs,' drop pics, and videos, and it looked quite fun :) Went on my first trip in May

29 May 2007

Here's what it looks like when Ant tries to DK (solo mage):

Attempt 1:

Had to make a quick entrance 'cause my friend had to leave. So he helps me get past the door and I'm on my own. Got to the blocked entry thingy and equipped rune throwing axe. I toss it at one of the doors before turning on the spec. *D'oh* "That was your last one!" Failure.

Attempt 2:

Asked Arnie to help get me passed the first door, but she thought otherwise and helped me get dressed up, led me there, and suicided. <3 she went in first to scope the lair. after getting the OK, I followed and tried to find the safe spot and grab rex. I think I see the spot, so I spit on Rexy, then "From Arnie: Grab my spear!" Here's me: @_@ !! Oh, my. I find the spear and tele out with 14 or such hp left. Failure.

Attempt 3:

Figured out it wasn't gonna work if I didn't have someone to get Prime and Supreme off of me after I went in, so I snagged a suicider. I had to stop and check a map at every rest stop, but other than that, it went perfectly. stayed for an hour and twenty or so, 700 casts. Didn't get anything worth picking up aside from bones and hides. But still, I thought it was awesome *big smile* hurray for first DK trip evar~

Attempt 4:

I was feeling good after that trip, so I felt up for going again, 'cept that I didn't have a suicider. Another friend asks me why didn't I tell him I was at DKs 'cause he would've liked to go. OK! =D I flag down Death to suicide for us and I figure this run will mean some good drops. Wrong. My friend got pounded while we try to get to the lair, I kept getting attacked by a dag at the empty corridor, so many wasted resources =S finally we get ready to go down the ladder, but my friend selects "Follow" me as I go down...grr. I'm waiting for him to come to the safe spot and I see him run towards me, but taking a lot of hard hits. I see him break the tele tab, but too late, and he died =( looted his runes and ran back up the ladder. Resituated myself and tried again for a solo trip. Made it in alright and Death did great getting Prime and Supreme away from me. Only 4 Super restores left, so I thought it was gonna be a terribly short trip. Ended up staying for about an hour, 500 casts. Still no 'drops.' Picked up 50 Mith ore and a Rune sq though. Alched the sq and gave half of that plus the 50 Mith ore (and his runes) to my friend.

Not too bad for a Nooby Noob such as I, I suppose. I really should get my stats up before I try again. But I'm likely to head back over there once I can afford another trip. bwahahaha

Thanks again to Death and Arnie for being teh awesome <3!!

Combat level 91 when I started. Made quite a few more trips since then:

[hide=Dk trips]

dk070621rv1.png

dk070714rq1.png

dk070716bqg1.png

dk070716cgq9.png

dk070717baxezk9.png

dk070717aaxewj0.png

dk070718bnz1.png

dk070722fm2.png

dk070806ag4.png

dk070908md5.png

dk071005axeph0.png

dk071008telegr4.png[/hide]

All of my Dragon Drops (minus axes) Have been from metal dragons :o I remember the first drop (dragon legs) was from a slayer task of 16 Bronzes =) Dragon legs again from meleeing a few iron drags. D skirt and D med from maging. Always trusting in my ring of wealth =p

[hide=Dragon Drops]

070525dlegssc2.png

070713dlegskp0.png

07sept06dmeddv2.png

071010dskirtit5.png[/hide]

Thanks for reading =)

Very nice! I've wondered, why do you make lava runes? Do they sell for a lot of money or something?

Keep it up!

9\10.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Thanks, all :)

I invested in Lava runes (before the ourania altar) because it was the fastest hourly runecrafting exp and still is the fastest for me at my level. 28k exp/hour with giant pouches without the steam staff. 29k/hour when I bought a steam staff, ncluding the time it takes to repair pouches (crafting deaths when I go into the abyss). I hear people make upwards of 30k exp an hour at the altar? I was only making between 27k-28k/hour runecrafting for a straight hour, (not 15minutes or whatever and doing math) so that was the time it took to repair pouches (again, deaths each time I repaired).

I've sold a handful of lava runes to people for 1k each (thank you, swan song), but I intend to use most/all of them at metal dragons.

Saw you at rogues den the other night :D

OT: 9/10 for the rcin stuff alone, insane amount of ess and good luck with getting 91 :thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

10/10.

Your stats and bank are pretty astounding.

Congratulations on 99 fishing by the way. :)

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

• 3 weeks later...
Keep it up. And nice signature.

<3:

Private server. :^o

I remember that 1500 total party, :o

Sell 91 rc and buy me 99 herblore, okay?

Good :)<3 ::' <33333333333333333333333333

Hotchick126: June 24th, 2003 - December 28th, 2007

-RETIRED-

Very nice Bank + Drops ... NICE 99 Fishing, I am currently on the road of 99 fishing, support my thread too :)

Thanks. I'll give your thread a look :P

Private server. :^o
Omg, you said you wouldn't tell :(!!

/me runs away

Sell 91 rc and buy me 99 herblore, okay?

Good :) <3 ::' <33333333333333333333333333

No :o My eyes are on this prize:

91rcplzxb4.png

O:) :-w

<3: