Stolen Hilt Drop

frubens

Okay so i decide to start going to GWD for cash. i watch some vids and head off with some people i find on the forums. Mod Edit: No naming users in a negative light ~Devoted12 is the one i liked to go with the most becuase he was really nice. So i pm him asking if he wants to go and he says sure. we get a team together and we head into the boss room

our last kill i tank with 5 sharks. the kill went to Mod Edit: No naming users in a negative light ~Devoted12 it it said hilt and we all freaked out. it was a 5 man team so lie 9-10m to each of us. he stalls and decides to make it into a sword and says he need to go get a loan for a friend so he can pay us. he stalls and teleports around with the rest of the team following. finnally he gets away and unadds all of us.

if Mod Edit: No naming users in a negative light ~Devoted12 is ur friend he is a sneaky little ----- and unadd him.

i keep getting a hold of him on other accs and hes like no nub i need it for 99 skills. i ask for half my share and all he says is no nerd go get a life.

i have this ALL on vid and will upload it ASAP. but it wont be for a couple days because i am going to pittsburgh for the ravens game. ill try to get it on by wednesday

this really annoys me since i put my time and money into this AND it was my tank kill

Frubens.png

People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. Learn to deal with it.

Gunna hafta keep saying it, 'cause ya'll don't seem to get it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. Learn to deal with it.

Whisked away to my archive of future signatures. :wink:

Make sure to quote tag Dr. Cox of course, not me :wink: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

wow man, thats awful, live and learn and dont agonize over what happened. it will eat you up.

off topic,

hahaha, dr. cox is hilarious! my favorite of his quotes is,

"now i have to think of a new word Stronger than hate to describe how i feel towards others. . mmmhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.... i mega-loathe you all.

good day."

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore