its about time i got...

1700 total :D

1700 was always a number that i wanted. i am ranked somewhere near 38k. not the best, i know, but for me its pretty good. next things for me to do is 70+ in all skills.

70f85w.png

ps. if someone has any tips on getting the rest of my skills to 70, it would be muchly appreciated. i have the main idea of what to do, but any info is useful :)

oh, another thing. my house looks pretty crappy in that pic, but i fixed it up and its a bit nicer now, but it still isnt a 1204894 million gp house like some of you have...

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

70 Prayer - Dragon Bones on Glided Alter

70 Construction - Oak Larders I guess

70 Agility - Wilderness Course

70 Herblore - Ummm...not sure. Just make the best potion I guess.

70 Thieving - Pyramid Plunder

70 Slayer - You should know this your self =P

70 Hunter - Red Chins

Oh, and Good job on 1700 :thumbsup:

9/10

Vector1.png

best of luck, you are not far from that goal. Tears of guthix is your friend too :) I make sure that I am there every week getting my free 6-8k xp in my lowest skill (currently prayer). Good luck in your goals.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

I'd do agility at the ape atoll. Looks pleasant, less damage and less pkers make it rather less painful than wilderness.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

thanks everyone. i will probably do most of the things suggested. for 70 prayer though, i will not use a gilded alter mainly because i dont have one, which leaves me with ecto. btw, i got my con up to 60 100% tears of guthix lol. it truely is my best friend for saving me mills in the very expensive skill.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png