[delete]

2k7ownage2k7

Um....what? This is the exact same as it was before, except now you don't have to trade the items....

Wanting something to be removed just on the grounds that it wasn't there at one point in the past just shows how immature and afraid of change you are, and that you're grasping at air for something to complain about.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I think that you should really stop posting. You have already had one post locked for spam, and this isn't much better. Try and make your posts make sense and I am pretty sure that Omali wasn't supporting your thread. Neither am I in fact, as you have come up with a pretty baseless argument.

Go back to the RSOF if you are gonna keep on making threads like this.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Out of interest, how did Omali suggest he was a supporter? From the looks of it, he disagrees..

Um....what? This is the exact same as it was before, except now you don't have to trade the items....

Wanting something to be removed just on the grounds that it wasn't there at one point in the past just shows how immature and afraid of change you are, and that you're grasping at air for something to complain about.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to have to disagree with this aswell. I always gave high levels that I trusted my gems for them to cut, though I did it the wreckless way, that only proves the point of this update being a good thing. I by no means feel cheated or anything similar because of this, as far as cutting gems for low levels, I think I get the better side of things, I prefer the Exp over a gem, as I also did when I was a low level.

Remember not every update has to be "your" update, there are so many catagories of players in Runescape that it's litterally impossible to make a perfect update for everyone. When this happens just wait for next weeks update, chances are it'll probably be a bit more for you, if not that's just tough luck, there are countless things to do in RuneScape and if you want to quit or are angry from not having an update for a fornight, then perhaps you should have already quit.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I think the assisting system is overpowered because people who did stuff before this werent allowed to be assisted, but now they are.

supporters list for it to be removed:

2k7ownage2k7

omali

rft

Wow idiot do you even read the replies your getting?, omali and rft didnt support you.

Decline..? Jeez, the way you guys are ranting it's like Jagex made it like you automatically had to accept to Assist Requests.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.