Can I get myself a firecape

vleademir

I have always wanted one but never had the motivation to do it, and today i've decided to try(If possible)

My stats are in sig, and I have full guthans and cbow, so will be using that method.

EDIT: Ive read muggi's guide and am familiar with the steps. but he doesnt have a video for guthan/range method. Anyone know of a FULL video?

Vlead.png

Awesome. Your stats are definitely good enough. Watch many vids on youtube. Minimize rs and youtube and practice pray switches at an altar.

If all you did is read Muggi's guide then I would like to throw you a tip. I am sure you know about the addition of diagonal movement. Instead of staying in the back corner north of Italy, stay up against the northern side. Then when you are dealing with 90s and 360s run north up the eastern wall and then straight west and around the claw. Go into the NE corner of there. This will cause one of the larger monsters to get trapped so you can fight one at a time.

Good luck.

P.S. If you find a video with game sound on Youtube then the sound is prally delayed.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Awesome. Your stats are definitely good enough. Watch many vids on youtube. Minimize rs and youtube and practice pray switches at an altar.

If all you did is read Muggi's guide then I would like to throw you a tip. I am sure you know about the addition of diagonal movement. Instead of staying in the back corner north of Italy, stay up against the northern side. Then when you are dealing with 90s and 360s run north up the eastern wall and then straight west and around the claw. Go into the NE corner of there. This will cause one of the larger monsters to get trapped so you can fight one at a time.

Good luck.

P.S. If you find a video with game sound on Youtube then the sound is prally delayed.

Yea that kind of confused me, referring to Muggi's guide, when you say instead of corner above italy, you mean safe zone? Can you post a pic please, your advice sounds very helpful :)

Vlead.png

Jad is the only hard part. I've tried 3 times, got to Jad 3 times, died 3 times. First time I panicked and died pretty quickly, second time I got to healers and forgot about prayer switching, third time I so almost killed Jad but was a bit too slow on drinking a super restore. :(

So yeah, getting that far is simple but beating Jad can take a lot of pratice.

Sorry i never managed to get on the comp last night. Gratz on getting to Jad. Did you figure out what I meant? I died on wave 28 the first time and figured out that trap system after running out of saras and wasting lots of runes and got nearly to Jad the second time. I have just not had time for a third attempt but I don't doubt that I can get to Jad so I am justing preparing for that. How many pots did you take? How many left over?

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png