Offering Asistance ~ Requesting Close

DaDragon555

I guess this is where I should put this...

I am offering to help people obtain raw materials using the new assist system. Below I have complied a list of the skills I can help people in. Be aware that all help must be F2P in Nature. I cannot help you in P2P! Realize that the limits mentioned do not reflect my actual skill levels, they are organized to increase the speed and efficiency of the training.

The List:

Mining - Up to Gold

Smithing - Up to Steel Plate Bodies

Fishing - Up to Tuna

Cooking* - All F2P Food

Woodcutting - Up to Willows

Runecrafting - All F2P Runes, up to level 35 Multiples

Crafting - All F2P Gem Cutting, Jewelery up to Diamond Rings

Magic - Enchant Spells up to Ruby

I am charging a base 100gp payment, with the following ratesÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú for the skills (time based rates do not include bank runs):

Mining: 2 ore(s) per load, or 20gp per minute.

Smithing: 85gp per [full] load for Bronze, to 25gp per bar for Steel (prices semi-negotiable).

Fishing: 2 fish(es) per load, or 20gp per minute.

Cooking*: 2gp each for low-end food (Level Req ÃÆââââ¬Ã°Ãâä 10), 5gp each for med-low foods (Level Req 10-25), 15gp for med-high foods (Level Req 25-40), and 25gp each for high-end food (Level Req 40+) (prices semi-negotiable, depending of food type).

Woodcutting: 2 log(s) per load, or 20gp per minute.

Runecrafting: Prices Negotiable, depending on Rune Type.

Crafting: Prices Negotiable.

Magic: 5, 15, and 35gp, according to Gem, respectively (prices semi-negotiable).

For Resource Gathering, three or more loads is preferred.

Contact me via PM or at the following Sites:

~Sites Removed by Author~

*Cannot Guarantee against Burnings, no redemptions made.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú Price Rates Subject to Change with little to no notice.

It's nice of you to offer your assistance and you have made a clean thread, however the proggies made the assistance system so that there would be a fair xp to material ratio. I do not think charging money is correct since you are getting the exp, please correct me if I am wrong.

"You're pro or you are a noob....

puwre.gif

...that's life." - Athene

It's nice of you to offer your assistance and you have made a clean thread, however the proggies made the assistance system so that there would be a fair xp to material ratio. I do not think charging money is correct since you are getting the exp, please correct me if I am wrong.

You are not wrong and charging money for no exp is lame in my opinion. If you want experince without doing anything you should not get any money even if it's as little as 200 gold but still.

Yes I am sceptic to free exp :| .

igsig.png

Silence you commies. View this through the eyes of a capitalistic society. Few if any WILL pay to use his considerably low skills. Let the economy run its course and he will combust on his own efforts despite your flaming.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Silence you commies. View this through the eyes of a capitalistic society. Few if any WILL pay to use his considerably low skills. Let the economy run its course and he will combust on his own efforts despite your flaming.

I couldnt agree more, this happens all the time

I'm a mature runescape player... well, as mature as someone who plays runescape can be :-)

I guess this is where I should put this...

I am offering to help people obtain raw materials using the new assist system. Below I have complied a list of the skills I can help people in. Be aware that all help must be F2P in Nature. I cannot help you in P2P! Realize that the limits mentioned do not reflect my actual skill levels, they are organized to increase the speed and efficiency of the training.

The List:

Mining - Up to Gold

Smithing - Up to Steel Plate Bodies

Fishing - Up to Tuna

Cooking* - All F2P Food

Woodcutting - Up to Willows

Runecrafting - All F2P Runes, up to level 35 Multiples

Crafting - All F2P Gem Cutting, Jewelery up to Diamond Rings

Magic - Enchant Spells up to Ruby

I am charging a base 200gp payment, with the following ratesÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú for the skills (time based rates do not include bank runs):

Mining: 3 ore(s) per load, or 25gp per minute.

Smithing: 100gp per [full] load for Bronze, to 25gp per bar for Steel (prices semi-negotiable).

Fishing: 3 fish(es) per load, or 25gp per minute.

Cooking*: 2gp each for low-end food (Level Req ÃÆââââ¬Ã°Ãâä 10), 5gp each for med-low foods (Level Req 10-25), 15gp for med-high foods (Level Req 25-40), and 25gp each for high-end food (Level Req 40+) (prices semi-negotiable, depending of food type).

Woodcutting: 3 log(s) per load, or 25gp per minute.

Runecrafting: Prices Negotiable, depending on Rune Type.

Crafting: Prices Negotiable.

Magic: 10, 25, and 40gp, according to Gem, respectively (prices semi-negotiable).

For Resource Gathering, three or more loads is preferred.

Contact me via PM or at the following Sites:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/GielinorTribune/

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Isle_of_Crandor/

*Cannot Guarantee against Burnings, no redemptions made.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú Price Rates Subject to Change with little to no notice.

LMFAO I WANNA SIG THIS

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Many of you make a valid point.

Why should I charge for EXP I am receiving?

I am only charging for my time.

I have relatively high F2P skills, and by offering the use of them, your training may increase too.

But I will admit, I am asking for a bit much...*Changed*

This is almost exactly what I was going to say. To the OP, your skills are too low. There is no way that you'll get many if any customers. I doubt that many would need your services even if you were offering for free. I briefly glanced over your highscores, and the highest ranked level was mining at 62... That is a decent level for a free player, but not all that impressive.

I'm still mad about having to ruin my 1111 posts, by the way.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Many of you make a valid point.

Why should I charge for EXP I am receiving?

I am only charging for my time.

I have relatively high F2P skills, and by offering the use of them, your training may increase too.

But I will admit, I am asking for a bit much...*Changed*

Relative to what? A person who has been playing for a month?

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

I had only hoped to assist people, only charging a small amount of GP for the Time I used to assist others.

Unfortunately, I have received a high amount of criticism (relative to the other forums I have posted this on) due to my asking of money in return, and there were accusations that I had not been entirely truthful.

I do have relatively high skills. As I stated earlier, I only offered training on the lower leveled items because the higher your level, the easier and faster you can obtain the low-leveled resources.

Therefore, I am closing this topic.

Sincerely,

Da_Dragon555