Crafting 57-70

S0_skillz_0z

crafting guild

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I remember crafting in F2P I did hard leather. I'd go kill cows, tan the hides, make the bodies and then sell them to the general store in al kharid. It takes a while, but you earn a small profit which is ok. You could offer to trade cut gems for peoples uncuts and cut the gems for decent exp.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

I remember crafting in F2P I did hard leather. I'd go kill cows, tan the hides, make the bodies and then sell them to the general store in al kharid. It takes a while, but you earn a small profit which is ok. You could offer to trade cut gems for peoples uncuts and cut the gems for decent exp.

hard leather bodies are fast for f2p, but tiaras are faster if you can buy the silver. silver is expensive though with almost no return because there isnt a real market for tiaras. i would say stick with hard leather bodies. just buy the hides 100 ea in world one (dont go for anything higher really, you can easily get them 100 ea). tan them, craft them, and sell them all to a general store. you will make a portion of your money back by doing this

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Clay bowls are one of the slowest crafting xp. If you want really good xp and you are rich, buy 1k rubies, 1k gold bars, 1k balls of wool and 1k cosmics then buy 1k nats to alch them. It should be give you -500k per 85k of craft xp. THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED.

You should buy cowhides for 100ea, tan them into hard leather and make bodies. sell them back in general store for 17ea. It gives you - 83k per 35k craft xp. :XD:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

if ur going for cheap id say buy flax spin sell bs

make 100% profit

althought it might take some time

He/she Is, however, F2P!

silver is the chepest way if you mine it yourself

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Silver is by far the cheapest thing, if you mine it yourself in the crafting guild.

As far as I concern, you can use the bracelet of clay, also as f2p.

So this is one, I used a time.

If you can enchant it, make like 15-20 bracelets of clay. Because after one full ivy of clay, it fals apart.

Wear a bracelet of clay, mine the clay, you don't have to use a jug now, so make it into bowls. Fire them, drop them, and mine silver. With a full iventory of silver, return to bank, get you a new bracelet, and start over. After you've done all the clay [cabbage], you have 560 (if you use 20 braclets of clay) silver ore. Make it into tiara's, and start the whole thing again.

If you think this is to much work, go for the silver ore and make tiara's. If you still think that is too much work...go for the leather.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png