NBA Championship?

loser_0

i the biggest LA Laker fan ever, to bad they didnt make the playoffs, only the 4th year in history not making the playoffs, w0w.

anyways, Im r00ting for the suns or Rockets, the suns because Nash is the man, and Amari S is just amazing. The rockets because I hate the sonics, and they better loose.

As for Detriot winning last season, um that was a fluke, lets see. Lakers Play 3 Teams in the playoffs with winning records, and who play at the championship calibur, and detriot plays teams with loosing records who they can basically waltz right over, the only challenge Detriot had last year in the playoffs was Pacers, and they even suck.

ANyways, this playoffs is gonna be pretty heated, I cant wait, gonna be so excitng.

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol dymed, I believe Peja is injured atm, dunno how long it'll last tho :wink:

Nah, he's not injured anymore. Although he hasn't really been at top shape this season. Just not racking up those points like he used to. :(

Still love him though. :D

And I don't know what the hell Joe and Glavin Maloof were smoking when they traded Webber to the 76ers. That was unbelievable. I cannot see any reason why they could have possibly thought that would be beneficial. He was such a central part of the team. :?

Oh well, I still love my authentic Throwback jersey collection of the 2004 Kings. Bought it after they raked me in a pretty penny last year during the playoffs (pretty much wasted the entire winnings on the collection, but that's ok.) :P

And the Nets/Cleveland fight for the 8th spot in the East is coming down to the last game it seems, since both Cleveland and the Nets are at 41-40 after tonight. This is what it's all about boy. 8)

I love basketball. :D

Wow, tight race. Whats funny is the Raptors have a share in Vince Carters future right now lol. If New Jersey loses tonight, raps let cleveland win. Simple as that. :lol:

signaturecj5.jpg

As for Detriot winning last season, um that was a fluke, lets see. Lakers Play 3 Teams in the playoffs with winning records, and who play at the championship calibur, and detriot plays teams with loosing records who they can basically waltz right over, the only challenge Detriot had last year in the playoffs was Pacers, and they even suck.

ANyways, this playoffs is gonna be pretty heated, I cant wait, gonna be so excitng.

I wouldn't say Detroit waltzed in, or won it by fluke. People just aren't used to seeing a team without some all-star big name to talk about all day win. The Pistons 100% deserved it last year from how they played and beat the Lakers, and that was no fluke. A diehard LA fan and Detroit fan aren't going to agree much on basketball, I know that much. :P

Nets have to win their remaining four games to make the playoffs. Can you say dream on?

dream on it is

they only have to win vs team b of the celtics or the cavs to lose and they make it

how good is that??

anywayz i pick spurs to win coz i'm a spurs fan and with duncan spurs are easily number 1

I like the Pistons in this. They have a good chance, but there are a lot of other good contenders. Miami and Detroit are probably going to be in the Eastern Finals, and Phoenix and San Antonio are my bet for the West. I'm thinkin SA and Detroit in the Finals.

Well it's set. New Jersey has won their game, moving onto the playoffs. What a miracle!

Here's how the playoffs are set up as of now:

Phoenix vs. Memphis

San Antonio vs. Denver

Seattle vs. Sacramento

Dallas vs. Houston

Miami vs. New Jersey

Detroit vs. Philadelphia

Boston vs. Indiana

Chicago vs. Washington

signaturecj5.jpg

Well it's set. New Jersey has won their game, moving onto the playoffs. What a miracle!

Phoenix vs. Memphis - Memphis

San Antonio vs. Denver - SA

Seattle vs. Sacramento - Sacramento

Dallas vs. Houston - Dallas

Miami vs. New Jersey - Miami

Detroit vs. Philadelphia - Philly

Boston vs. Indiana -Indiana

Chicago vs. Washington - Who really cares? who ever wins will lose to there next opponent :wink:

[/b]

I'm hoping Indiana will make it past the first round - it's been an amazing season for them considering losing Artest for the entire year, Tinsley and O'Neal have been out on injuries. The original lineup planned for Indiana was never used and Carlisle has used 27? different starting lineups this season. Losing a bunch of key players and still making the playoffs is a testament to the Pacers ability to play some good ball :-D. It's Reggie's last season anyways and I hope to see some more clutch performances from him before he retires :-D

cescsig.jpg

I'm hoping Indiana will make it past the first round - it's been an amazing season for them considering losing Artest for the entire year, Tinsley and O'Neal have been out on injuries. The original lineup planned for Indiana was never used and Carlisle has used 27? different starting lineups this season. Losing a bunch of key players and still making the playoffs is a testament to the Pacers ability to play some good ball :-D. It's Reggie's last season anyways and I hope to see some more clutch performances from him before he retires :-D

And I want the pistons to potentially play the Pacers. Nothing like some good ol fashion rivalry. :P And to the guy who posted like two above, how do you possibly think Philly could beat the Pistons?

Phoenix vs. Memphis - Memphis

San Antonio vs. Denver - SA

Seattle vs. Sacramento - Sacramento

Dallas vs. Houston - Dallas

Miami vs. New Jersey - Miami

Detroit vs. Philadelphia - Philly

Boston vs. Indiana -Indiana

Chicago vs. Washington - Who really cares? who ever wins will lose to there next opponent :wink:

[/b]

doubt it dude ^^

chicago or washington have deep benches and i reakon if they had a solid big man they can match up really well against miami.. seriously miami would have trouble matching up against them.. the 3 punch by washington is awesome.. and chicago.. well i actually started liking chicago again this year lol so yeah don't be shocked if it goes to game 7 against miami or even if they win it and make the conference finals..

newayz predictions are

Phoenix

San Antonio(have to be biased theyr my team)

Sacramento(got bobby back theyll be good)

Dallas( could make finals)

Miami

Detroit

Indiana

Chicago

Conference finals will be san antonio vs dallas

and chicago(over miami in 7) vs detroit

finals will be detroit vs spurs and it will go to game 6 atleast but spurs will win it with timmy d getting finals mvp :D

Im going with an upset with the saramento kings (im a lil biased), anyway bobby jackson, brad miller, and stojakovic will probably be ready for the playoffs and they have sonics who....havent been that good lately, im sure the kings would have won at least 1 championship in the past years but have been bitten by the inury bug everytime the playoffs come.

GO KINGS

Im going with an upset with the saramento kings (im a lil biased), anyway bobby jackson, brad miller, and stojakovic will probably be ready for the playoffs

I seriously doubt thos three will be ready, they may play but they won't be very effective... true the Kings are a good team they might've gotten a championship if they weren't injured all the time... but you could pretty much say that to any team...

Now for the Dallas Mavericks vs. the Houston Rockets...

This series will be pretty close it seems even though the Mavs are on a 9 game winning steak and they are healthy now... Yao will cause some trouble donw low but there is somebody who can deter him... Shawn Bradley(I was laughing also when i read about him being the X factor)... Shawn bradly has been playing really good the past 2 games scoring 13 points at seattle and making a big difference in the regualr season finale... When Yao play's against Bradley he has a lower shooting percentage and he has more turnovers and making Yao ming run back and forth will be another factor in this series...

Tracy Mcgrady will be the main factor for the Rockets he has been doing real good the last few games however the Mavs have recently fuond something called Defence... ever since Avery Johnson has taken over the Mavs have only allowed an average of 93 ppg. and they are averaging 102.5 ppg so they should easily defeat the Rockets in this series.

Phoenix vs. Memphis

San Antonio vs. Denver

Seattle vs. Sacramento

Dallas vs. Houston

Miami vs. New Jersey

Detroit vs. Philadelphia

Boston vs. Indiana

Chicago vs. Washington

So in every case, I say the top ranked team will win. The only difference comes in the Boston - Indiana series, but Boston is only ranked higher because of their division.

signaturecj5.jpg

Yeah kings kep on getting injured...Brad Miller broke his leg he'll be back 2nd rouund of playoffs...

Bobby Jackson just came back last game of the season...

Peja Stojakovic had a hamstring strain mid season and now he's injured again...

BUt expect the Kings to make some noise in the playoffs.

Dallas vs. Houston

So in every case, I say the top ranked team will win. The only difference comes in the Boston - Indiana series, but Boston is only ranked higher because of their division.

Uh Dallas = 4th seed... Houston = 5th seed...

if spurs lose game 2

they will be in the same boat as the mavs :(

i'd hate for my spurs to lose game 2 i just can't see them winning 2 in denver, however if they take 1 in denver we got a fair shot at it :D

as for the mavs.. man the rockets are pretty streaky, once they win games it takes a while for them to lose, so if i was a mavs fan i'd be praying lol

Well what do you knowÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ The Mavs took game 3 and guess what they are right back in it. If they were to lose game 3 it would pretty much mean elimination for themÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ it was a pretty close game through out but the Mavs went on a 20-0 run in the fourth quarter which sealed the deal.

Too bad for the Nets they just couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t make any shots to win the game in overtimeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ Vince CarterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s shot that tied the game was amazingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ it bounced around so many times I started laughing, overall it was a great playoff game which the Heat won and they are in the driverÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s seat in this seriesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

I havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t been able to catch many playoff games without the Dallas Mavericks in ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâem :wink: so IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m wondering if someone could provide information and detail of the other series going onÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Hey everybody guess who won game 4... That's right it was the Dallas Mavericks. It was a very close game but the Mavs came back from 8 down with 3 min remaining and won it...

Try to see the highlights of this game, it was a very good game. I'm glad the ref's finally cracked down on the Rocket's moving pick's, the Mav's barely won but Tracee McGrady's fumble that resulted in a turnover really decided this game late.