NBA Championship?

loser_0

Now for a better topic... Who will win at what game? I just want to see a good 7 game series but I'm just guessing it would be... Game 6 spurs win.

I don't get how people constistently and constantly assume that the Pistons will lose at whatever they're at. Sure they're not favored, partially due to the home court disadvantage. It just always seems that the majority of people always assume Detroit will lose, and when they do win, they just shrug it off as coincidence or because of luck.

With that said, good luck to both the Pistons and the Spurs this round. Either team who wins it deserves it.

For one thing, I do just want to see a good series, but I just wanted Spurs to win because I bet a quarter that they'll win, I flipped a quarter to decide who I was going to bet on.

This game 1 is pretty good.

This message has been brought to you by Sickjoemanhornwithalittletimduncanandbenwallace.

8) :evil: :twisted:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe this post died in the midst of the battle. Hope people don't mind me bringnig this back.

Great last 2 games, amazing. When spurs won pistons at home with the game winning shot i thought the pistons were done. But i guess its true they perform a lot better under a lot of pressure, and they proved it today by another close game. Sure they are playing tomorrow at Spurs, but i belive that Pistons have a very good shot, they proved to me they can handle it. I am still for Spurs, but i must warn all you pistons fans that the team i usualy root for loses (i live in Cleveland for christ sake, it happens to me all the time). But game 7 isss gona be sweet. I am hoping the spurs can gather their defence up a bit (their offence wasn't the problem i feel today). We will see what happens.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

I can't believe this post died in the midst of the battle. Hope people don't mind me bringnig this back.

Great last 2 games, amazing. When spurs won pistons at home with the game winning shot i thought the pistons were done. But i guess its true they perform a lot better under a lot of pressure, and they proved it today by another close game. Sure they are playing tomorrow at Spurs, but i belive that Pistons have a very good shot, they proved to me they can handle it. I am still for Spurs, but i must warn all you pistons fans that the team i usualy root for loses (i live in Cleveland for christ sake, it happens to me all the time). But game 7 isss gona be sweet. I am hoping the spurs can gather their defence up a bit (their offence wasn't the problem i feel today). We will see what happens.

Indeed it was a good game. Unfortunatly ABC cut in and out and I kept getting no signal signs on my television. Forced me outta my room and into the living room to watch NBA TV. Pistons will win game 7 because my friend loves the Spurs. Through multiple test we have concluded he is very unlucky and therefore his team won't win :)

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

I was pretty upset at game 5's result, which made most people think the Pistons basically lost because of it. But now it's all evened up. They proved they can win in San Antonio, and really the best team will win tomorrow's game. Here's for an amazing game 7 (hasn't occured in 11 years :P).

Come on guys, I keep telling you. Detroit is taking this thing! 2 Games at San Antonio? Who cares! Detroit won it last night in San an, and will do it again tomorrow night. You can't count the defending champs out! :P

signaturecj5.jpg

i'm been a Spurs fan since forever seeing how i live in SA.

but i gotta admit that Detriot is a good team. they midrange jumpers almost always go in and they have a defensive style quite similiar to the Spurs.

however the Spurs are better cuz of Ginobili and Parker. these guys can drive almost at will into the center of the lane and get a foul or a and 1 opportunity. but the pistons are having a pretty good time out there because one of the greatest power forwards ever has lost his rythm.

so game 7 is going to be a close match until duncan returns to his former self or someone steps up and dominates the entire game.

go spurs though!

i've been a Pistons fan since forever seeing how i live near DET.

but i gotta admit SA is a good team. Bruce Bowen is a great defender and can knock down those threes from the corner, but Duncan's also been missing all those free throws which could've made a big difference.

however the Pistons are better because Billups doesnt' break under pressure and can knock down clutch shots. Hamilton also can drive the lane and draw contact and make lay ups. But I think Rasheed made up for his mistake in Game 5 last night with that clutch 3 and the tip in and the strip of Ginobili at the last seconds.

so game 7 will be close, but i'm thinking Detroit will take it if Billups, Prince and Hamilton go all out on offense and Big Ben and Rasheed make sure Duncan doesn't score much. Also Antonio and Lindsey are our best bench play and McDyess should score in double digits and Hunter will have to make turnovers and cause trouble for the Spurs.

GO PISTONS

:? I said it would come down to Billups, and it did. Bruce Bowen, good job. Amazing block on Billups, which won you the championship right there. When Bruce hit that block, it was over. That was Detroit's season right there.

Anyhow, I gratz to San An. I thought Detroit would win this game again, but Duncan really stepped up tonight and played like a true all star. Way to cap off the NBA season, already looking forward to the 05/06 season which kicks off in November!!! :P :P :P

signaturecj5.jpg

I HATE TIM DUNCAN!!!! and the rest of the Spurs. I think they're defense was practically the same, but Greg Popavich or whatever the hell his last name is spelled really did a better job in Game 7 than Larry Brown.

I didn't know Tim Duncan's dad was white though.

I KNEW IT!!! I've been saying all along that the spurs would it all. Game 7 was a great game(I spent most of the game on my feet pacing and yelling) and the spurs stepped up when they needed to most. I thought Ginobli should have won MVP and he almost did, Duncan barely beat him in voting. Congrats San Antonio, Texas!

I HATE TIM DUNCAN!!!! and the rest of the Spurs. I think they're defense was practically the same, but Greg Popavich or whatever the hell his last name is spelled really did a better job in Game 7 than Larry Brown.

I didn't know Tim Duncan's dad was white though.

i'm pretty sure the guy said that that was brent barry's dad

GO SPURS!!!

2005 champions!

let the mini dynasty begin!

well i started off with my home town seattle untill they got raped by the spurs after that i wanted the spurs to win which they did just cant believe it took 7 damn games to win they should ahve won in game 6 i dont really watch basketball much so meh

phixcire.png