NBA Championship?

loser_0

Hey guys, I was wondering who everybody thinks willl win the NBA Championship.

Personally, I want the Dallas Mavericks to win... I think they have a real good shot at winning it all.

JUst come along and post... :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none of those teams will even come close, except for maybe the Suns. if the spurs get duncan back they will be tough, and the way the nuggets are playing (24-1) in their last 25 games, who can say, though i really doubt denver will win. My prediction, Spurs beat the Heat in the Finals

You guys sure discount the Pistons easily, considering they won it last year and still have an amazing team. If they can take out Miami, they should be able to win it all again.

You guys sure discount the Pistons easily, considering they won it last year and still have an amazing team. If they can take out Miami, they should be able to win it all again.

Nah i don't believe Pistons have that great of a shot, sure they have been on a role not to long ago, but nah, they aren't that good this year. Just not the same.

How about Cleveland guys? hey i will be happy if we just make it to the play offs. The Cavs are such a dissappointing team though, we have the players to do good, but they always mess up. And if we do good, the other teams does just a bit better. We just need a better coach honestly.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

And that my friend is a very big "if". :P

The way the Nets have been playing during crunchtime, they sure as hell have a shot to represent the East. Carter has been ridiculous. They way they perform under pressure has been amazing, they are winning when it really counts. At this rate, they might possibly beat the Heat in the East.

For the West, I'd love to see the Kings go. That would be ownage. However, I don't think that will really happen (although I'm not exactly discounting it just yet.) My prediction is the Suns though. They are not doing half bad.

Mavs? Are you kidding me? No way.

As my semi-early predictions, I would have to go for Phoenix or Miami. Dalls will be eliminated, so will Detroit. Same with Indiana and the rest of em. However, Im not too sure on Seattle. They might be a shocker to go far in the playoffs, but you just can't stop the rain of 3's

signaturecj5.jpg

dallas i have no confidence in whatsoever. with former spur avery johnson as the coach, they will be very inexperienced. seattle has limped its way into the playoffsl, and could mathematically not even win the division. they have had too many injuries and will have a hard time gaining momentum. the suns also have slowed down coming into the playoffs. ths spurs, however, will get duncan back and be unstoppable. with their home record, (only 3 losses, 30+ wins) they will be very tough to stop.

its really too early to determine anything...at this point the 8th seed in either west or east could win...i believe the pistons will get it in the east...because of thier experience(yah sure miami has shaq but still its a TEAM game) in the west its really anyones game..the spurs will be looking to get serious once duncan returns...but two teams im lookin to surprise a lot are the boston celtics and the denver nuggets( the 2 best records since the all star break) yah sure they wont get to the finals but they will dissapoint some teams in the 1st and/or the second round...

~ZeLoT~

I agree, the championship will come from the East, but I have Miami taking it.

The way the Nets have been playing during crunchtime, they sure as hell have a shot to represent the East. Carter has been ridiculous. They way they perform under pressure has been amazing, they are winning when it really counts. At this rate, they might possibly beat the Heat in the East.

For the West, I'd love to see the Kings go. That would be ownage. However, I don't think that will really happen (although I'm not exactly discounting it just yet.) My prediction is the Suns though. They are not doing half bad.

Net's arn't even in the playoffs yet because they're currently sitting 9th and around 2 games behind Cleveland.

They play tonight against the Raptors which will sure be interesting to see how Vince's return to the ACC will be like.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

You guys think Dallas will be eliminated so early? Under Aver Johnson The Mavs have been 12-2 and they have held their opponents to 90 points or fewer in 5 straight games... it may still be a lot but considering they avg 102 points a game anyways...

I also think Denver has a good shot at challenging the top 2 seeds, If they face Seattle in the first round everybody say bye-bye to the Sonics...

I seriously doubt the East will beat the West this time around... pretty much all of the contenders for the West have a winning record against the East.

Looks like the Nets may actually make it. They won vs Philly last night, and Cleveland lost. 2 Games left tho, all they have to do is equal clevelands record and they're in. If Cleveland loses both, Nets can lose both and still make it :wink:

signaturecj5.jpg

Net's arn't even in the playoffs yet because they're currently sitting 9th and around 2 games behind Cleveland.

They play tonight against the Raptors which will sure be interesting to see how Vince's return to the ACC will be like.

Nets have to win their remaining four games to make the playoffs. Can you say dream on?

Looks like the Nets may actually make it. They won vs Philly last night, and Cleveland lost. 2 Games left tho, all they have to do is equal clevelands record and they're in. If Cleveland loses both, Nets can lose both and still make it :wink:

:P:P and :P

I hope the Nets go to the finals, only because then I'll be able to buy tickets to the championship games and go to them. :D

Sacramento Kings...Peja Stojakovic is my favorite players...

go kings go

Damn straight. Peja is THE man. 8)