Rate me after 6Months

94 Woodcutting in 6 months? Jesus Christ, go outside.

8/10.

I sense jealousy, i do alot of things other than play runescape. I have a job and 2 kids to attend to i'm sorry that you couldnt acheive them type of stats in 6months and i did. +I dont come on to chat with friends, i come on to play the game level up and make $$ not worry about pking and cwars or anything like that.

I will also post a bank picture soon so you can rate/hate that. Its not the best bank maybe 6M+ In items but not anything about 8M

8/10.

I sense jealousy, i do alot of things other than play runescape. I have a job and 2 kids to attend to i'm sorry that you couldnt acheive them type of stats in 6months and i did.

Spend that time with your kids. If in six months, you've achieved those stats, you've spent too much time on the computer. You asked for my rate, I gave it to you. No need to get mad.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

8/10.

I sense jealousy, i do alot of things other than play runescape. I have a job and 2 kids to attend to i'm sorry that you couldnt acheive them type of stats in 6months and i did.

Spend that time with your kids. If in six months, you've achieved those stats, you've spent too much time on the computer. You asked for my rate, I gave it to you. No need to get mad.

+1

Kinda Don't see how you can play Runescape without friends

If I didnt have the friends I have, I wuldnt be able to play lol

loverrrzp8.jpg

8/10.

+1

Ok, i have some RS friends that i talk to while i'm skilling/doing task. But i dont go hangout with them on RS i level up.

Guest Armagedon46disabled

8/10.

+1

Ok, i have some RS friends that i talk to while i'm skilling/doing task. But i dont go hangout with them on RS i level up.

i hear ya i dont do little rs friend stuff, i just train and in 5 months i got my stats

Yeh, for someone your age you should spend more time with your kids..

Good stats though.. I'll rate 7/10

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

Well, Since i'm getting flamed. I'll post my Daily schedule for you guys.

Sunday - no work i play 3-5Hrs of Rs

Monday - Friday. - Work from 8-4:30, Then i spend time with my kids from 4:30-9:30(there bed time) 9:30-10:30/11:30 I play runescape.

Saturday - If i have nothing to do i play rs max 3-5Hrs

Thank-you. When i play i go right to skilling thats the reason that my skills are so high.

Very nice stats, and 94 wc is yea, very great for 6 months. I dont think u should get such an attitude with Lacrosse Fan. When people on rs say something like "u play too much" or "get a life", it's annoying to c, but u shouldnt take it with such negativity, or be so competetive.

Overall though, 9/10 :)

Zoan17.gif

Very nice. \' After 10 months I only have 1479 and know someone who had 1611 after 1 year, you'll probably beat him. :P

lol i got 1611 in like 8 months:P and i do go outside:P, i practise archery 4 times a week for more than 3 hours a day, i go to school every day to and iv been on a 3 month vacation to. so its nothing special :wink:

shappo00.png

shappo00.png

shappo00.png