What was your FIRST computer?

EugenyG

Carmen Sandiego for commodore 64 was an amazingly fun game, no doubt.

Yeah, but it tricked you into learning!

my first was this chunky as laptop it was like 8 cm thick and it ran windows 95 arhhhhh

it was bad but i remember carmen sandiago

but also this other game were you would have like a ball and these items and have to use them so like the ball would hit something and that would like do something and so on untill you like got to or did something forgot the name but it was like the best game ever!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

ofmg, lol! i dont really remember. all i know is it was like a old apple but wasnt. all it did was run super simple programs, and the writing wa sin yellow... It used floopy disks the side of a large chese slice! i kinda broke it (i was sooo little at the time). i wa splaying a pinbal game. I then exited and whent intot his menue, and started preasing random things... i guess i did something to important files, lol. its gone.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

i was only in 1st grade when we got our first computer, so i don't remember since that was like 12 years ago. All i remember is the start of the screen was all blue, and it was all in english so i didn't know what was written on it(i didn't know english then), and u just had to select programs from a list on the blue screen. It had games though, i rmember that, it had pac man, this sorta mario-like game (but more serious, you were trying to prevent from being killed by doging and killing like all these bad guys), and some card games, and a wheel of fortune. It was nothing special, but it was pretty cool i guess.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

I had an awesome

386x

With a whooping 2 MB OF RAM OMG!

and like a 5 meg hard drive

Then after that

486 SE

4 MB of Ram

10 MB Hard Drive

Cost my dad 4000$ ....lmao

my first was a macintosh classic II, with a floppy drive and a black and white screen and the usual keyboard an mouse. All it could do was word process. i cant use it anymore becuz i set a password on the screensaver and forgot what it wuz.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

I never knew what the specs were, but it was huge, like the size of a really big tv. But the monitor was only like 8 inches :lol: and it was all the same unit--like the tower, keyboard and monitor were not seperate. It had two floppy drives that used disks the size of dinner plates, but for some reason we couldn't save any data (we had Apple 2's at school, so I knew this could be done) and all the programs we had were games like a lil airplane drawn out of these: ***** that had to shoot aliens drawn out of these: @@@@@. And we could type stuff too, but I think my parents bought it from some friend of theirs who sold it because he could't save any data on it or even print anything.

To give you a time reference, we bought a Nintendo Entertainment System when they came out about 5 years later.