~Ancient Pkers video 18~ yes!! Finally here !! must see 20m+

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for comments, just one thing tho

For those who dont know we made a new P2P pk team 115+ with 85 magic taht pks at mb, and easts, so stay tuned to watch it we call our self Ancient ownage

Gonna be all barrows\whips 8-)

groundlj4.gif

I saw a thread on RSC about this kid who was RC Pking in some Ahrims and Torags. His name was "grub grub" or something like that. This one guy goes into wild in rc gear, and starts fighting "Grub Grub" then the guy in rc gear switches to dds and torso and KO's Grub Grub. This may all sound irrelevent but Grub Grub was in AP. The best part was when he was begging the guy for his stuff back, claiming he "Dc'ed"

Nice vid, like other's have mentioned before, im not a fan of the "pmg gf nurd" after he gets piled by 10+ people.

8/10 overall, i like FF more :)

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

I saw a thread on RSC about this kid who was RC Pking in some Ahrims and Torags. His name was "grub grub" or something like that. This one guy goes into wild in rc gear, and starts fighting "Grub Grub" then the guy in rc gear switches to dds and torso and KO's Grub Grub. This may all sound irrelevent but Grub Grub was in AP. The best part was when he was begging the guy for his stuff back, claiming he "Dc'ed"

yes m8 every clan has a [developmentally delayed] in it,

groundlj4.gif

yes m8 every clan has a [developmentally delayed] in it,

True, but in your clan its the whole clan, not just one or two people.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Where can i join/read about your clan and pk team? i am very interested in joining

+1 Ive got 85 mage banked and wil have that by the end of the week and ima pretty keen pker, so is therea forum or w/e? :thumbsup:

Edit: Nice vid too haha <3: ::'

No siggy ftw 8-)

Hmm, Im guessing AP is dead due to the updates? :( :x :( :( :( :(

YES!

I knew there was a positive side to the update. Now the sh!t smear that is AP is gone.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

We are not done, so far we got 3 whip kills and over 20 rune sets at Bounty hunter,

Stay tuned for our next vid:

Ancient Ownage #1

Cant wait dude. Im getting def up now so i might be joining you guys soon

Good Luck!!!!

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

just wondering since theres no pking u guys still taking on members im lvl 104 atm but am traing im 91 mage and wishin to join for bounty hunter and clan wars and stuff add me in game my name is dj sypha

No can do, we're closed.

Good, at least you and your other filth have been downed. GF luring cowards.

GF TIF.