Great Pixel Website

jabraulter

Those are nice, but i have seen much better pixelers on deviantart. some people are insane on there (like 2000x1500 or whatever pixel scenes lol)

Indeed, it's always amazing to see how people can put different colored dots together to make these awsome images. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

he was a regular on pixelation...I always thought SplatPixel and |3lue were better, though, lemme dig up 3lue's website, actually, her work is awesome...

couldn't find it, but check this page out, it's her personal gallery on pixelerate, doesn't have all her work, or even the ones I like the most, but her avatar is pretty nice aswell :):

http://web1.t43.greatnet.de/pixelerate/viewtopic.php?t=245

korla3eaqd3.jpg

he was a regular on pixelation...I always thought SplatPixel and |3lue were better, though, lemme dig up 3lue's website, actually, her work is awesome...

couldn't find it, but check this page out, it's her personal gallery on pixelerate, doesn't have all her work, or even the ones I like the most, but her avatar is pretty nice aswell :):

now thats good!

signature_1.gif

Yes, splatpixel was indeed very good, for people who never visited Pixelation, splatpixel made huge people, amazing detail, poses, amazing anti-alias, muscle-definition..

Blue is probably one of the best I've seen..

Keep in mind alot of these people actually do this as their job..

tipitsigte0.png

I'm suspecting the leaves and apples of being copied, pasted and rotated from an original....

Still looks great :wink:

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

oh, stupid me, i forgot about dev art. yea so maybe not. i just thought that tree there was pretty cool. i forget who made the 'Tupac' pixellation on DA, but that was pretty awesome. And Ran, you're right, i can't name the 'best pixeler of all time'....there are a buncha different styles

panoramiadk9.gif