Rock Band

runescapeloser22

Has anybody played this game yet? I'm getting an X-Box 360 for Hanukkah and I was wondering if it was worth asking for it for my birthday or something. I read one or two reviews, and they said that it was really easy, and one of them said the Expert mode was equivalent to GH3's Hard mode? Is that true?

I haven't played it yet, but the graphics look awesome but it seems like another GH rip-off.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I haven't played it yet, but the graphics look awesome but it seems like another GH rip-off.

Yea, definitely a GH rip-off when the original devs of GH are the ones that created it. :roll:

It's going to be much better than Guitar Hero imo, between getting GH3 and Rock Band, I'd recommend Rock Band. You can play with 4 (I think) other people online in a "band", there will be downloadable albums/songs, pretty much better in every aspect than GH3 (from what I've heard). I'll probably end up getting it eventually, my only problem with it is that if you want to play something else than the guitar, you have to pay money for the different instruments.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Have 4 people around and available for when you wanna play? Get Rock Band.

Just want to rock out yourself? Get Guitar hero.

The Guitar mechanics on GH III are much better than rock band, but rock band is good as it allows you to bring all the mechanics of a band together.

Have 4 people around and available for when you wanna play? Get Rock Band.

I thought you could do the Guitar alone? And same with the singing and drums.

You can, but it's not near as good as Guitar hero's stand alone.