paintball help.

211cole

My family is opening a paintball feild and we are looking into buying rentals for the feild.

We are getting Spyder victor 2007 markers and I am wondering if any of you know if a compressed air tank will work instead of co2 will work with it.

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Shouldn't you guys know a bit more if you're going to open up a paintball field?

yeah... should look it up, plenty of sites on the internet with better experience than most of us probably. Also, if it says co2, stick with co2 unless you are absolutely sure, if a big company could save cash on using compressed air instead of co2, I'm sure they would.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

in order to use compressed air on one of those you need to buy a special kit for it. just stick with c02. tbh if you want rentals thoughm get tippmannn 98 customs or a5's. theyre one of the most durable guns made for paintball, so it can take the beating of being a rental, and they can be used with c02 or compressed air without any additional modding.

note: you might want to ask around on some paintball sites instead of a runescape fan site :P http://www.specialopspaintball.com is a good one.

618f3afbcf.png

98s are better for rentals than any spyder, especially because after a hard day of play, you can practically dunk them in water, pull them out, and use them tomorrow (Note I say practically, please don't do that or they will rust.)

CO2 is better for rentals, since the bottles are 1/4 of the price. However, any good field will also have compressed air if you are trying to get more experienced players playing there. The simplest method of getting both is to call some local bottled gas companies (or welding companies). A 5-tank compressed system will work well.

Magegoogles: A Compressed air compressor of the size needed will run about 3 grand, while you can get 3-5,000 pounds of CO2 for that price.

End of RC PK: You do not need to mod anything to use compressed, I use compressed on a stock A-5. The kits that are available will lower operating pressure, quieting the gun.

I've been playing paintball for 4 and a half years, and have bought tanks to fill my own CO2 as well.

nh.jpg

I've seen some fields use Icons for rentals, they aren't too bad. But Tippmann 98s are probably the best.

I've got two 50-pound CO2 bulk tanks that I refill from, and they last me quite a few 20 oz. refills before I have to get them filled again. And getting a 50 lb. filled around here is only about $20.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I think your best bet would to be to go to an equipment seller (not another paintball company - they won't want competition so they could steer you the wrong way) and ask them what sort of stuff they can sell you to get started and for any information. They'll do it, because if they give you the advice you need and you ever need any more equipment, you'll come to them for it. Business, you see.

Also, try doing some group offers when you open up (IE 10% off if you bring so many people, something like that.) That'll bring 'em running ;)

logo.jpg

Actually you don't need an LP kit or anything to run HPA on a Spyder. I ran it on my stock Imagine '05 before I upgraded everything and it was fine.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif