Ruencraft 63 to 75 help

Thegame1441

What is the best way to do this? I know the most profitable is nats with abyss and glories, which is what I am doing, and fastest is that altar by chaos. Am I better off continuing to craft nats to make cash now, or just try to quickly get up to 75 for giant pouch then go back to nats? Thanks

Try crafting more than 1 rune at a time. When you get into the middle ring of the abyss go to the nearest alter to you, Nat, Death or Cosmic. Then craft those runes and head to edge. It's the fastest form of exp since you don't waste time running around the inner ring looking for the rift you want.

Also if you want more profit and losing out on a little bit of exp, and you want to stick to the abyss, try doing cosmics. That is if you're above 59 rc(double cosmics) then you can sell the cosmics 200ea instead of getting single nats at 300ea. So its like getting 400gp each for your pure ess instead of 300gp ea. Trust me that adds up.

ZMI till 88 from 75 is the fastest form of exp then at 88 make double astrals till 90, then back to ZMI for 91. Then for most profit, back to the abyss and nats.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Do this:

1: Buy 10 pure ess for about 900k

2: Craft all 10k into nats in the abyss.

3: Sell them all for 3 million.

4: Buy 30k Pure ess

5: Use 20k of the ess on w66 fast free laws (very fast exp)

6: Go back to step 2 with the 10k ess you have left.

Fools_Taco.png

On the RSOF, I saw a 99 runecrafter do a comparison between all the methods except ZMI (this was a couple of months ago). Figuring in the time and everything, even including the profit made at 91 runecrafting, the best way (greatest money\xp rate) was crafting nats. Even though other methods like laws are much faster xp, the cost is so great you don't make it up even though you get to 91 rc faster.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

On the RSOF, I saw a 99 runecrafter do a comparison between all the methods except ZMI (this was a couple of months ago). Figuring in the time and everything, even including the profit made at 91 runecrafting, the best way (greatest money\xp rate) was crafting nats. Even though other methods like laws are much faster xp, the cost is so great you don't make it up even though you get to 91 rc faster.

His name is Zarfot. Thats where I get all my runecrafting information from. Now I pass it onto people who ask rc questions here.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

His name is Zarfot. Thats where I get all my runecrafting information from. Now I pass it onto people who ask rc questions here.

Yep, that's his name. He was very scientific too.. timed runs for each method in a variety of different times and conditions, so I think you can trust his results. Bottom line: stick with nats, even though it seems slower in the end it's the best money\xp.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Speaking from my own experience, I'm fairly sure I can get better exp (with much less profit, though) by crafting in the ZMI rather than crafting nats. If you have 71 magic and have done Lunar Diplomacy, I'd use the ZMI.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Nats all the way. They are good money, especially if you need them for alching or other spells that need them. Im actually right now trying to mine 72k ess for runecrafting nats (it will get me to 70 rc from my lvl) and the money i get from this, and from alching, is incredible and if i alch everthing it will get my mage level to around 90 [which is impressive to me at my low mage lvl hehe] \'

postedimage.png